part 1

the time was 10:36am, the beautiful morning sunshine cast a calming glow over the room. the tension in the room was very soothing, as ed was holding his daughter in his arms for the first time. he sat next to lorraine, who was in her hospital bed with her head resting on his arm, with her hand over his, holding their beautiful daughter together. they aren't saying anything, just enjoying the moment.

time continues to lapse, before father gordon knocks on the door frame, excited to meet the baby. they softly greet eachother, before father says "she is just adorable, she looks just like you, ed".

"would you like to hold her?" ed offers, smiling. he gladly accepts, ed ever so gently placed his daughter in his arm, not taking his eyes off of her for a second.

"whats her name?" father gordon asked, filled with curiosity.
"judy" lorraine answered, smiling brighter then ever.
"she is just beautiful" he says, almost tearing up.
after another minute, he passed her back to ed before pulling a chair up to the end of the bed.

they all begin talking, and cathing up, as ed placed judy in lorraines arms once again, still never taking his eyes off of her for a second. his eyes were sparkling, because he had never loved another person as much as he loved his beautiful wife, and now his precious little girl.

————————————————————
pls be kind as this is my first attempt at something like this, i hope you like it :)