20

Alyssa's pov

Two weeks later

We have been back on the road for 2 weeks and so far everything has been okay... I don't see joe that much , but it's okay.

He's working on a storyline for the bloodline where he aligns himself with Sami Zayn. Apparently they expect it to be a big success.

I was sitting by myself backstage at catering waiting on the show to start. Joe was off somewhere with his cousins, ignoring me. He hasn't talked to me all day.

As I'm sitting in catering, scrolling through instagram on my phone, I see someone sit down beside me out of the corner of my eye.

I look up and seen my friend Kevin.

I smiled, "hey , you"

He put down his bottle of water, "hey beautiful"

Kevin and I have been friends for years. We went to school together when we were younger & always kept in touch when we were training to become professional wrestlers.

"How have you been!? I haven't seen you in a while"

A smile came across Kevin's face, "I've been good. Enjoying life, having fun. What about you?"

"Working. Always working. I've been trying to keep myself occupied because Joe's been busy, or he just wants to ignore me, so I drown myself in work. Here and with the company I'm trying to open"

Talking to Kevin always makes me feel better. He just gets me.

"You're with Joe now? I thought you were with Finn" he asked

"Yeah , it's crazy how things change. I'll always love Fergal, but he didn't trust me, and he didn't have a reason not to trust me. It broke my heart" , I never really admitted how the whole situation with Fergal made me feel, but at the same time I didn't want anyone to know.

"I'm sorry Lyss, does Joe at least treat you good?" He asked , clearly very interested

"Yeah, for the most part, when he isn't ignoring me or being indulged by his persona" I admitted

Kevin placed his hand on mine, "I just want you to be treated well, but mostly I want you to be happy over anything. You're my best friend, and I love you"

I started to cry but I kept myself from crying, "enough about me, how are you doing"

Kevin and I talked on and on for what seemed like forever, up until he had to go change and get ready for the show. We hugged goodbye, promised to keep in touch and went our separate ways..

Joe's pov

I'm walking through the hallway with my cousins on my way to see Alyssa. We were coming up to catering as I seen Kevin give Alyssa a hug and a kiss on the head. What the fuck? Do people not know she's mine?!

"I've had it with these bummy ass guys hittin on my girl" I grumbled

Josh and Jon walked up beside me, "maybe he ain't hittin on yo girl, uce"

I shook my head, "nah something up and I don't want him around her"

I left them behind as I walked toward catering to talk to Alyssa..

I walk up behind her, grab her arm, and spin her around - "what are you doing talking to Kevin?"

She tried to pry her arm out of my hand, "oh my god Joe. Let me go. He's just a friend"

She rolled her eyes and yanked her arm out of the grip of my hand.

"Looked like more than a friend to me" I scoffed

Alyssa took a deep breath, "Joe, kev is just my friend. We've known each other for years. All we were doing is catching up."

She was obviously irritated, "I don't understand why you can't just let me have any friends that are guys"

I look at her and cup her face with my hands, "because you're mine. I don't want anyone else to have you."

She rolled her eyes, "whatever. We will talk about this later after the show. I gotta go meet Paul to start the show"

I don't have a good feeling about Alyssa and Kevin being  just friends. It seems far too suspicious, but everything always come to light ..

-

So sorry for the delay! I hope y'all like this chapter.

Kevin Owens has entered the chat .
  Shits about to get juicyyyyyy. What do you think will happen next?