Chapter 4

|Luke|
"What the actual hell do you think your doing?" I said. How did she manage to get the handcuffs off? I felt my pockets and sure enough, the keys were still there. What ever, it didn't matter. I set the bowls down and walked up to Rayne.
"Were you trying to escape?" I asked her.
"No, I was just going for a walk." She replied, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Yup, still the same Rayne.
"What do you think?," she said. "I have no idea where I am, an unknown boy who looks like he can surf is standing in front of me with something that looks like Mac and cheese, and there's no way for me to get home."
I chuckled and handed her the mac and cheese.
"For the record, I cannot surf, this is mac and cheese, and your right, there's no way for you to get home. So you might as well get used to it." I said.
"Why did you bring me here? I don't even know who you are?" She questioned. For some reason, that statement caused flash of pain to go through me. If she kept this up, it was going to be a long couple months.

|Rayne|
"I don't even know who you are." I said. Hurt flashed through his blue eyes. What? Although he did seem familiar, I didn't know who he is.
"Look, I know your scared, but I'm not going to hurt you you are just going to stay with me for a couple months." He tried to reassure me.
"And you expect me to believe you? You could be a murderer for all I know!" I yelled, my anger rising. I ran a hand through my hair. I sat down on the bed and put my face in my hands. My friends are probably worried sick, and my parents don't even know that I've been kidnapped by a mysterious boy.
"You are just going to have to trust me, okay? If you can stay with me for 6 months, I'll let you go, no problems. You don't have to do anything, and you'll have your own room too. You'll be fine, Ray." He explained.
Ray. The nickname rung a bell. My head started to spin. Flashes of memories coursed through my head. Luke. Ray. "You'll be fine Ray." I stood up abruptly.
"I know who you are. Your Luke Hemmings, aren't you?" I asked, struggling to keep my voice steady.
Luke looked surprised. He set his bowl down and bit his lip.
"Yes that's me."
-
|Luke|
She remembers me. Joy surged through me. I walked up to her.
"Rayne, do you remember me? Do you know who I am?" I asked eagerly.
"Um, you're Luke, but that's all I know. Did you, like, go to my school or something?" She asked curiously.
My heart deflated. Back to square one.
-

There you go! Chapter 4 is here. Let me Know what you guys think! 80 reads before my next update?
Xoxo
xsukhmanx