Chapter 2

|Rayne|
I put my earbuds back in as I walked to the subway station. It was beyond dark out and I gotta admit, I was a little scared. I tucked my hair into my hoodie and walked a bit faster. Finally I reached the subway station and let out a sigh of relief. I waited patiently for the subway train.
I stepped up just as I heard the train come around the corner, when a cloth was pressed over my mouth. I tries to scream, call for help, do anything, when a sickly, sweet smell filled my nose. The last thing I saw was a pair of piercing blue eyes and a flash of blonde hair, before everything went black.

-

|Luke|

I laid her down on the old beat up couch. She was pretty, beautiful even. She seemed so peaceful laying there, with her blonde hair fanned out beneath her, and her eyes shut, she seemed at ease. But, I knew that when she'd wake up, she'd be the exact opposite. Just to be on the safe side, I hand cuffed her to the couch.
I wanted to stay there, just to watch her sleep. Get yourself together, Luke. I told myself. I walked up to the mirror and fixed up my quiff. Just then, she stirred.

-

|Rayne|
I felt a pounding headache. All throughout my unconsciousness, I saw the same blue eyes, the same blonde hair. Something about it just seemed so familiar. I cracked open my eyes to she a green cieling. I tried to get up but I was handcuffed to the couch. I panicked.
"Hello? Is anyone there?" I called.
"So you're awake. Welcome to hell." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw a boy. In fact, he looked about my age. About 6 feet tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing a lip ring and a smirk on his lips. I'm gonna be honest, he was pretty hot. I wanted to freak out and ask a million questions, but I decided to play it cool.
"Where am I ? Who are you?" I asked.
He didn't reply. He just tossed me a pair of sweatpants.
"Put these on," he said."I'll bring you some food later." And with that he turned around to leave.
I knew this boy wasn't trying to hurt me. I didn't have a valid reason as to why, but I just knew.
"Wait! At least tell me who you are!" I called.
"I'm Luke. And you are going to be held hostage by me. For a while. So get used to it."

-

There you go!!! Wow guys we got to 17 reads! Do you think we can get this to 20 reads and 3 votes before my next update?
Ilysm
xsukhmanx
Ps. Don't forget to vote!!