Chapter 3

|Luke|
I walked out with a slight smirk on my face. I headed downstairs to go eat something. I rummaged through my cupboard and all I could find was some macaroni and cheese. I set the water to boil and leaned on the counter. I thought about the girl I had just handcuffed to the couch. She was the still the same. The same Rayne I remembered. Her trademark lopsided grin was still as cute. Her eyes could still leave you in a trance. She was still as beautiful as the last time I saw her. And you could still read her like a book. I knew that she was scared and trying not to show it. But I had no choice. It killed me to cause her that much pain, but I had to.

The pasta had finished boiling, so I made it like it said on the box. I poured it into two bowls and began to walk upstairs to give it to Rayne. I opened the door and to my surprise, I saw Rayne, no longer handcuffed, standing there with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised.

|Rayne|
Luke. Luke. The name seemed familiar. I could swear I've heard it before. I mentally tried to match up the name Luke with the blond haired, blue eyed boy. I couldn't pin point who he was, but I was determined to find out.

I decided to try and un-cuff myself from the couch. After tugging on the chain a couple times, I decided to put my many hours spent on Netflix watching spy movies to use. Using one hand, I pulled out a bobby pin from my hair and stuck it into the lock. I jimmied it around a couple times until I heard a satisfying click and the lock popped open. Victory, I thought to myself.

Pulling my hand out of the cuffs, I stood up and brushed myself off. Suddenly, a thought that hadn't occurred to me before popped into my head.

I've been kidnapped, I have no idea where I am, and my parents are out of the country for 6 more months. I don't know who this boy is, and he could possibly murder me. What the hell should I do?
Before I could do anything, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Ok, Rayne, I thought to myself, time to put your game face on. I walked up to the door and crossed my arms ready to face the boy.

The door swung open to reveal a slightly startled Luke, with two bowls in his hands.

"What the actual hell do you think your doing?" He said.

-
Ooohhh!! Drama is coming. I know guys, my writing isn't the best but this is my first attempt. Hopefully, it will get better as the story progresses! And, oh my god guys 50 reads! Thank you so much! Can we get this to 60 reads and 3 votes before my next update?
Ilysm
xsukhmanx
Ps. The faster you vote, the faster the update! <3