07/11/22 - Violets

I know that I am late for this but I yeah, it took a surprisingly long time to write a very short amount. So. Here you go:

Pansmione

"So," said Draco, drawing out the vowel as long as humanly possible. "You're telling me, that you sent Hermione Granger a taped up cardboard box with a bundle of dried violets next to a note saying how amazing she is and asking to be her valentine, and it never occurred to you to write your name?"

Pansy groaned. "No."

They were in the library, supposedly studying for an in class charms pre-assessment but in reality they were discussing the disaster that was Pansy's attempt at getting the girl.

Draco exhaled, mouth shaped like he was sucking on a straw. "So now she's received this box, probably gotten all confused and is wanting to know who it's from. You know she'll automatically assume it's a joke once she can't figure out who it's from, right?"

"Yes," seethed Pansy. "Are you done making me feel like an idiot yet?"

"No, not quite," smirked Draco, leaning back in the chair next to her. "How did this even happen, Pans? You're so put together and confident, surely you could have at least put your initials on it or something?"

"I panicked, okay?" Pansy snapped, pouting like a toddler. "That's what happens when I think about her, I get all nervous and weird and I can't focus and-" she cut herself off, banging her head onto the table in front of her. Draco was fighting not to laugh after he looked behind himself.

"W-well, maybe you could go and talk to her, and explain the mishap-"

Pansy looked at him with a mixture of disgust and mortifying terror on her face.

"Can you imagine that interaction, Draco? 'Hi Hermione, sorry I sent you an anonymous box, I tried to ask you to be my valentine but that blew up in my face because I can't concentrate when I think about you and my brain goes numb, do you want to go out with me?'"

Draco let a tiny snort escape his mouth as he glanced over his shoulder at the person standing right behind them.

"Y-yeah," he grinned. "Probably something like that. Hey Pansy, you should really look behind you right now."

Pansy froze, blinked once, placed a silencing charm on herself and proceeded to scream into her charms book. 

I don't know what that was, but I think it slays. These aren't going to be very long so yep. Anygays, I'm currently writing yesterday's one and then I'll start on today's.