14/11/22 - Dorlene

Bonsoir lads. I'm late YET AGAIN. But only 3 days so it's fine. Anygays, I don't really marauders, so this is very new. I only know that Dorlene is a thing, and I read like a singular one shot of it so if this doesn't fit your vibe of what Dorlene is then idrc, I've hardly seen any even though they slay. 

Obviously, the ship is Dorlene

"Dorcas *hic* Meadowes." Marlene McKinnon staggered over to Dorcas, firewhiskey in hand and a tie wrapped around her head.

"Hello, Marls," grinned Dorcas, making space on the couch for Marlene to sit down. She did so, and then stared dazedly into Dorcas's eyes, her face content and illuminated by the candles and oil lamps surrounding the room of requirement.

"Cas," Marlene hiccuped. "You're very pretty, Cas."

"And you're very drunk," replied Dorcas, snorting as Marlene raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Am I?" asked Marlene, looking down at the drink in her hand. She shrugged. "I don't care. It makes you look pretty."

"Why thank you, Marlene," said Dorcas trying not to burst out laughing. "You don't look that bad yourself."

"Actually," slurred Marlene, studying Dorcas again and ignoring the compliment towards her. "You don't look pretty, you look hot. Very hot, Cas."

It was proving very hard to not laugh, but Dorcas was determined to see how the conversation played out.

"I'm always hot," sniffed Dorcas, doing a very good impression of a Gryffindor in the year below them who thought she was the hottest thing since fire (spoiler alert, she wasn't).

"Mhm," nodded Marlene, trying to take another sip of her drink but missing the glass entirely and somehow licking her thumb. "I always thought y' looked hot."

Marlene's eyes were unfocused. Dorcas thought it was probably a good idea to get rid of the firewhiskey, so she took the glass out of her hand and placed it on a nearby table.

"Say, Cas," began Marlene again, bringing her hand up to her mouth and not even noticing the missing cup. "Do you happen to be single?"

At this, Dorcus couldn't help but laugh slightly, turning her head away from the girl next to her. When she had regained herself, she looked back at Marlene.

"No, I'm not single Marlene," she replied.

"Damn," cursed Marlene. "You're so hot, Cas. I wanna kiss you right now. And always. I wanna kiss you always." She leaned back and stared at Dorcas's eyes again. Her face contracted into slight anger. "Who's the idiot, the one you're being not single with?"

"D-does it matter?" Dorcas asked, almost crying in the effort not to laugh.

"Yes," said Marlene siriusly. "I wanna beat them up for stealing you. I wanna kiss you, Cas."

"Marlene," Dorcas said, shaking with silent laughter. "You're my girlfriend."

Marlene looked at her in surprise.

"I'm the idiot?" Marlene asked. Then she raised her fist. "Stupid idiot, stealing Dorcas from me." She attempted to hit her leg with her hand, but missed, hitting the couch. "Ow. I can't believe you're my girlfriend, Cas. I love you."

"I love you too, Marls. Now let's get you into bed." Dorcas heaved Marlene off the couch and dragged her out of the door.

As they were leaving, Marlene was shouting "See Cas? She's my girlfriend. You can't have her, I win!" and Dorcas was still shaking with laughter.

So that was something. I do not have any drunk experiences and I'm sure that drinking so much that you forget that you're dating is probably a very bad thing, but this is a fanfiction and apparently the marauders lads smoked and stuff so I don't think this would be too out of the ordinary. So. Yeah. Toodles love.