𝐢𝐢𝐢:: Love...

𝐀/𝐍:: 𝐘'𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐭?

𝓧𝓾𝓪𝓷𝓵𝓲(𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓐𝓾)

𝓧𝓾𝓪𝓷𝓵𝓲
(𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓷 𝓐𝓾)

" Man... I think I like Yanli." admitted Zixuan as he twirled his pencil around mindlessly. That was until he realised who he had been unlucky enough to be in the presence of. It was none other than Wei Wuxian himself, who seemed to not have paid enough attention to his words.

" Just confess, dude - Wait. Shijie?" The ravenette cut himself off as he realised the other's words. The jin just winced as he turned to the other male and slowly nodded. Who in response rolled his eyes as he lightly punched Zixuan's arm.

" Just treat 'er right, kay? If you break her heart, then I'll break you." he responded as he resumed his task of intestively staring at his phone, not even paying attention to the poor man who felt as if his heart was to be ripped from his body and shredded into pieces.

As he was about to respond, a pristine figure draped in white made his grand entrance. In doing so, he instantly caught the ravenette scrolling through his phone's attention. Who immediately got up to annoy him as he gave Zixuan a thumbs-up with a threatening-ish smile. A deep sigh escaped his lips as he shook his head, ' you're too obvious...idiot.'

A smirk then made its way onto his stone-cold face as he wondered why he was even friends with this doofus. Actually, were the two even friends? Now, this had his brain running 90 miles per second, too much for the mood he's in, so he decided not to do anything about it.

Stuck in his own world, Zixuan didn't even notice when Jiang Wanyin pulled open the seat his brother had previously been in. " Yo, what's up?" he asked casually, not even realising that his sudden words almost scared the Jin to death.
" Oh. Uh, did Wei Wuxian tell you yet?" he replied rather rudely.

" Wow, rude much? But what do you mean? Tell me what? He's busy annoying his "Lan Zhan" anyway." Wanyin made quotation marks with his hands as he said the name of the pristine figure in a mocking tone.

" Rude, my ass. Anyways, I think..." he took a deep breath as he continued, " Damn this is harder than the first time..." He silently muttered the last words as the other male began to get annoyed with the Jin. He took in a deep breath once more as he began to speak again, " I think I like your sister..."

" Oh. Makes sense, but don't you dare hurt her. Shijie's too good for you, but if you end up making her happy, then I won't say no [regrettably]." replied Cheng as he looked straight into Zixuan's eyes.

" Dude, are you serious? You reacted the exact same as the idiot." His eyes widened as he realised that he now has a higher chance seeing as to how the girl's brothers both supported him.

" Course man. Now then, I've got some shit to, do. So, see you later?" he questioned ignoring the last bit. The Jin nodded as he took out his phone and started to scroll through tiktok, waving his hand to the other.

------------------------------------

Zixuan took in a deep breath as he tried his best to compose himself, his hands moving up and down slowly, in an attempt to help his racing heart calm down. Wei wuxian rolled his eyes as he lifted them from his phone before speaking,
" Dude! What the fuck are you worried for? Shijies really nice and- "

"And you're too good for her anyways so of course she won't reject you. Even if she does, we're rich! Bribe her parents." Interrupted Zixuan's cousin, Jin Zixun.

The words of the said man made the ravenette's eye twitch but he chose to let the former handle him as he noticed his blood boiling. " You despicable human being! Don't you dare suggest such outrageous things, who even told you that you were allowed to talk to me?" he replied as he dragged Wuxian by the arm, not even bothering to wait for the other's words of defence.

" You go man! Y'know, I'm starting to hate you less. Maybe you are a good match for my Shijie!" he ranted as he tugged his arm out of Zixuan's grip. The other just rolled his eyes as he hit the back of Wei Wuxian's head.

" Even if she does reject me, that bastard shouldn't talk about her - or anyone else for that matter - like that." The shorter male nodded attentively as he looked at the brunette before abruptly stopping as he noticed a presence behind him.

" LAN ZHAN!!! What're you doing here? I thought you hung out on the other side of the building-" He was interrupted as the pristine figure embraced him in a tight hug. Zixuan rolled his eyes, he was willing to stay and wait. That, however, was until the Lan sent him a spine-chilling glare that made him immediately move on.

A small hand held his as the owner of said hand dragged him along to a peaceful, secluded area. Zixuan looked at her all the while as his heart beat fastened, his cheeks flushed and his mind a jumble. Yanli showed him an apologetic smile as she let go of his hand, " I'm sorry for dragging you here without your consent, but I thought that you might not like being with my brother while he's with his lover."

She then bowed slightly before the brunette immediately stopped her from doing so. " I don't mind- WAIT DID YOU SAY THEY'RE TOGETHER NOW!?" he cut himself off as realization hit him.

Yanli only giggled with her hand over her mouth as she shook her head. " They aren't, but its only a matter of time since they are. So it would make sense to refer to them as lovers, no?" she replied as the Jin only nodded. His cheeks had further reddened as the male now wondered if she could tell.

He brought up all of his courage as he stuttered to ask, " D-do you want to have lunch together?" Yanli's eyes widened in surprise before she slightly nodded. The Jiang then grabbed his wrist as she led them to a table in the scenic area that they were both led to. Be it fate or just the love of the two...

-----------------------

" How was that!?" asked a-xiu with a proud smirk on her face. Her older siblings both stifled a laugh before her elder brother ruffled her hair.

" It was great! But I thought you didn't like using cheesy storylines~" he teased as his sister nodded in agreement with a slight giggle cracking out. " It wasn't cheesy! Maybe the ending was but the rest wasn't!" she pouted, " And Ming-jie, why are you laughing!?"

" XUAN WRITERS! DINNERS READY, HURRY AND YOU'LL STILL HAVE TIME TO PLAY YOUR LITTLE GAME!" shouted their mother as she began to set the table.

" Coming mother!" replied Xuan Ming as she ushered her siblings out of the door and downstairs.

●●●●●●[~~~~~~~~~]●●●●●●

Dunno what to put here so, have this meme and hope to understand whats being said! :))