𝐢𝐯:: Brotherly Love

𝐀/𝐍:: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐭? 𝐖𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🛐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 🤧

𝓝𝓲𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼
{𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓵[𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭) 𝓐𝓾}

[ᵒᵏ, ᵒᵏ, ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵠᵘⁱᶜᵏ ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁿⁱᵉ ᵇʳᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ᴛⁿᴛ]

" Ahhh, Ge! I don't want to be a blade master- eek!" Huaisang squeaked as he ran from his brother, who was apparently trying to kill him.

The little boy's fan fell from his small hands as he ran,completely oblivious to the fact. A feeling of panic slowly rised up his chest as he came to an abrupt halt, realisation hitting him.

With tear-filled eyes he stood calling his brother,
" Gege! My fan!!" Mingjue's eyes immediately softened as he left baxia, returning it to its cover. He then put a hand on the younger boy's shoulder, who's tears had now begun to flow.

" Gege's here, don't worry. We'll find your fan and get back to training, yeah?" he said soothingly. His words seemed to have worked, for a moment. Until huaisang croaked out even louder cries at the thought of the brutal training of the nie clan and their blades. Blades. He hated blades.

" Hu-Huaisang *hic* doesn't *hic* like blades! Huaisang *hic* won't practise!" he cried as he tugged at his elder brothers robes. Who in turn could only sigh as he couldn't refuse his brother's requests this time.

" Ah, fine. But only for today, tommorow you must practise or something scarier will happen!" he warned as he tried to frighten the boy who only scoffed.

" Silly ge. What could be scarier than blades!?" he exclaimed wiping the last of his tears away. Mingjue only sighed, shaking his head as the two began to search for the missing fan that had caused this conundrum.

--_---__----___-----____-------

" Da-ge! Where is the next meeting for the sunshot campaign?" asked Huaisang as he looked at his elder brother with a timid gaze. " Ah, Huaisang. I thought you knew, that Jin Guangyao said he would tell you. Well either way, it's being held here at the Nie Sect. Why?" responded Mingjue as his sharp gaze softened ever so slightly speaking to his brother.

" O-Oh, uh n-no reason! I just thought it might be good for me to know- oh wait it doesn't really matter- hehe! You know what, I'll be going now!" stuttered the younger male as he frantically tried to seem capable to his elder brother for once and make him proud. He clasped his hands together and bowed with a nervous smile as he turned to leave before his brother called him.
" Huaisang! Has something happened? You're stuttering." he stated with a cold tone as he noticed the younger male wince.

" Ahaha! You needn't worry about me Da-ge! I've just been a bit shaken up by the wen clans actions, luckily we're stepping forth. Right? Hehehe, now I should go I think Meng Yao's calling me- oh wait." he slapped his forehead hard at his stupidity, slightly bruising it as he now wanted to dig himself a deep hole to hide himself in. How embarrassing could he be? Forgetful as well, he'll never be able to be as good a leader as his brother. Mingjue sighed deeply as he grabbed onto Huaisang's shoulders,
" Whatevers going on, you can tell me. Okay? Just don't hide it, it's making me feel uneasy." he said sincerely as he looked into Huaisangs anxious eyes.

" Ahh! There really is no need to worry, it's just that I haven't..." he gulped before continuing, " Haven't trained yet for today..." His eyes casted downwards as his elder brothers hands dropped off his shoulders.
" Huaisang! It's MIDNIGHT!!" exclaimed Mingjue as he began to chase his brother for who knows how many times in his lifetime.

" I'M SORRY DA-GEEEEEE !!" cried Huaisang as he ran at speeds which normally wouldn't be the slightest bit possible for him.

●●●●•••[]•••●●●●

" Huaisang. There will be a meeting tommorow at our clan, you need to attend. Especially today." spoke Mingjue as he took a sip of tea. His brother nodded with a slight hint of confusion in his eyes.

" Yes Da-Ge, I know. But what's so special about today's meeting? Aren't I always needed there anyway." he replied confusedly.
" Mm yes. But this time, young master Wei will be present. I'd also like you to meet the other clan leaders that are part of the campaign" he explained, hoping the mention of an old friend would play a part in making his adorable brother understand better.

" Young master Wei!? They found him!! OH THEY FOUND HIM-" he cleared his throat, throwing an akward smile at his brother as he continued to speak, " I mean, oh. Is he the reason it's important or is it the other clan leaders?"

Nie Mingjue chuckled as he put down his cup,
" Of course young master Wei's whereabouts are important but so is meeting the other clan leaders. You'll need to make strong connections for the future." Huaisang sighed but nodded his head nonetheless as he clasped his hands and spoke, " Ah, Well I'll be on my way now. See you Da'ge." Mingjue nodded as his younger brother made his way out. A small sigh escaped his mouth as he realised his didi was not so little anymore...

/■■■■■■{●●●●●●}■■■■■■\

" Ooh~, Jie's going for a sibling story this time!" exclaimed Xuan Fei as he looked at his sister. " Mn, yes. I found something online about them and thought it would be cute to think up a story." she replied with a soft smile. Their younger sister nodded non-chalantly as she thought of her next story.

 Their younger sister nodded non-chalantly as she thought of her next story