𝐢𝐱:: Two Little Spies

𝐀/𝐍::𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐢, 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐢, 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲. 😒

𝓧𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓰{𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓵[𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭] 𝓐𝓾}

𝓧𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷𝓰
{𝓜𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓵[𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭] 𝓐𝓾}

Honey orange leaves swayed from left to right as a few fell elegantly to the floor. Green, ivy roots clung onto trees. A thick layer of smog encasing the scene as the crunch of a twig echoed through the forest. The dark night sky adding to the gloomy atmosphere.

" This place has an eery feel to it Zewu-Jun. We should act quickly, it might soon become a sanctuary for ghosts, demons and such." stated the Jiang clearly as his gaze was set upon his fellow sect leader.

" Indeed, Wanyin pays attention to the smallest details. Wonderful for night hunts. It's admirable, applaudable even." praised The Lan as the shorter raven sighed, lowering his head to hide his red, heated face.

" Mm, mm. Whatever. Let's get on with this quickly." he commanded as his usual demeanour came into play. The Lan nodded softly in reply as a smile graced his lips, his eyes scrunched.

Jiang Cheng only rolled his eyes in response as he trudged through the grimy mud splattered across the surface. " Ah ! Sect Leader Jiang !" exclaimed Zewu-Jun, lifting his elegant white robes slightly before chasing after the younger male.

As the two sect leaders made this harsh journey in a secluded forest, every now and then - a bush or two would rustle. The both of them would perk up, observing their surroundings before shrugging off the strange feeling.

If only had they known, that a certain person or two had been following them since the start. The mysterious figure's sword remained tightly at its owners waist, its hilt swarmed with gems, diamonds and such.

A smug smirk was evident on their lips as a victorious feeling overwhelmed them. The figure's fellow spy had an equally contented smile as he held in the urge to laugh, his headband of Lan ominously glowing.

" Zewu-Jun is definitely in love with my JiuJiu ! I finally caught them heh..." muttered The Jin, barely audible yet still voluminous enough for his partner in crime, Jingyi to be able to hear.

" Oi ! You wouldn't have been able to do this without me, remember !? And don't try to deny that your JiuJiu is also clearly in love with Zewu-Jun !" whispered The Lan as he nudged The Jin's shoulder, rolling his eyes.

" Shush ! Before they hear and get suspicious of us !" commanded Jin Ling as he gave a small glare to the other. Once again, The Lan only rolled his eyes before focusing on the main subject of the evening: The Blossoming Love Of The Two Sect Leaders.