X - Child

Chapter Ten

Janice Middleton was the name of the woman who'd contacted London tonight. She had curly, dirty blond hair down to the small of her back, narrow gray eyes, thin, red painted lips, and her body was rather curvaceous. They'd met in a hotel on the upper north side of the city, booking a honeymoon suite on the top floor. When London had arrived after making sure Joyce had Mrs. Campbell looking after her, he joined Miss Janice and collected his money.

This woman was nervous as ever upon meeting London. She played with her fingers, and stuttered when she spoke, especially once the escort asked how she had envisioned this session going from here. "I want—," she started, pausing out of tenseness for a second, "I w-want you to f-f-fuck me against a wall." Before London could even agree to it, she added, "If I'm too fat, of course, you d-don't have to. We can just stay on the bed."

London didn't think twice before he began to abandon his clothing, stripping from his shirt, jeans and shoes. Casually, as he dug through his duffel bag for a condom, he said, "Is this something you've always wanted?"

Janice nodded, "Yes, but I've always been too f-fat or scared to ask the few people I've ever been w-with." She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it aside, her breasts cupped in a red lace bra for the occasion. "Unfortunately I seem to attract a lot of pretty scrawny guys who can't even handle anything over fifty pounds."

When Janice was down to her underwear, red lace to match her bra, London approached the woman. "Do I look scrawny to you?" he asked.

"Oh, my," Janice stared in awe, touching London's tone pecs and tight six pack. "N-Not at all."

"I didn't think so."

London lightly pushed Janice back until she hit the wall across from the untouched bed. He pulled her underwear down, running his fingers carefully down and into her, only to find out that the woman was already soaking wet, leaving his fingers glistening with her excitement when he stroked them out. "S-sorry," she stuttered a moan, "I-I'm really horny, right now."

"Don't apologize," London smirked. He then hooked his arms behind her legs, and lifted Janice off the ground, her back sliding up the wall as she gasped in near amazement. She had to be at least one hundred and ninety to two hundred pounds, but London didn't find it difficult at all. Supporting her with the wall and one arm, he slipped his cock into her, and Janice's mouth fell open with a sigh of liberation. "Everyone deserves to be fucked against a wall every now and again."

"Oh, my god!" Janice called out; every ounce of shyness she had before melting away.

London pulled out slightly, ramming back up into her, the tightness of her pussy nothing compared to-

He shook his head, purging the thoughts away before he could dwell on them any longer. "Fuck," he cursed himself aloud, now was not the time to be focused on him.

As he plowed into Janice, she had her arms around his neck, and suddenly rammed their lips together, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He let it be, adjusting her weight in his arms as she moved their tongues, licking over his lips with so much hunger that he wouldn't be surprised if she accidentally ended up biting him.

He drove Janice up the wall, fucking her as hard as she demanded of him, until she felt like she'd had enough. "The bed," she screamed out, holding her orgasm in, "Take me to the bed."

London firmly gripped her thighs, Janice still grinding on him until he set her down on the mattress. "God," she moaned, digging her nails into London's back, "You're so strong."

For a moment London wondered if strength was what turned this woman on.

He fucked her in different positions for a good several more minutes until she finally hit her climax, legs shaking violently as London toyed with her clit. They were both sweating and exhausted, tangled in the sheets as the sparkling atmosphere came down. Janice turned over under the covers, they were just under her breasts, and her whole body was rosy after the session. "That was amazing," she smiled, eyes still glassy from the aftermath of her orgasm. "I've never been taken care of like that," she said, "Not even by my own husband."