{Chapter 3}

^Winter's POV^

This annoying human. Absolutely, utterly, just utterly ridiculous, annoying human. Qibli Sandra, Winter's roommate is too much in his very right opinion. "Excuse me. I'm the nephew of Glacier Snow. Be quiet for once! " He said. (Like if, Winter 🙄) "Wait, don't do that!!! Shoo!."

On the floor, was his hamster, Bandit, out of his complex cage Winter built for him. Qibli made a innocent face. "I only wanted to get a closer look." He batted his eyelashes at Winter innocently to match his 'innocent' situation or Winter would've perferred, a mess.

. "Can't you leave this room?? Your so annoying!! Go bother Turtle or something!!" Winter said angrily. Bandit took this time to slow-walk his little chubby body toward the door. By the time Winter finally noticed, he wasn't in Winter's room. "No no no. This is all your fault!!" He turned to Qibli.

"Winter, obviously you need find Bandit. Yelling at me won't do anything. Get out of the door and let us out, " Qibli said reasonably. Grumbling about that Qibli being smart is one of the things he hates about him, Winter steps sides and leaves the dorm, on the search for his hamster.

Little crumbs were on the floor down the steps, most likely to been Bandit's last meal of crackers. Winter followed them, with Qibli behind him. Winter guessed he was going to help him. Not like I want his help. Not now, not ever. Certainly, as the nephew of the Glacier Snow the only help he needed was from himself, and himself only.

Glacier Snow, was the owner of a huge company, Blizzard chic. She was very wealthy, and her brother and Winter's father, Narwhal , was the CEO's assistant. Narwhal and his Mother, (and stepsister of Glacier), Tundra, raised Winter with the absolute fact that they were the most popular and money making company there is out there.

Tundra always wanted her daughter (and Winter's one sister), Icicle, to one day take over the company after Glacier's death before one of her own daughters did. She didn't think one of her sons, especially Winter, the "major disappointment" and "failure" and "the rich kid who's nothing like his older all amazing championship brother, Hailstorm" to ever take over Blizzard.

She also wouldn't think, or approve, of Winter willingly letting a low-born and poor child to help his son. Winter gave a haughty sniff (Cough** Reference to Moon rising **Cough**) and unwisely raised his chin up to the point he couldn't see the floor. Realizing his foolish choice, he set his head level back to normal.

The crumbs became smaller and smaller until there's was no more. Winter tilted his head down at the floor hardly, like the crumbs might pop up of no where. When he decided to look up,he saw to the sight of a crowded room. In front of him was bright colors of paint on the walls, long orderly tables were fashioned everywhere and it looked like... Is that Starbucks in the academy?? Winter blinked. He blinked again.

          Ohhhh. This is the food court/cafeteria. If Winter had a any kind of confused expression, he wiped it off clean like ice sliding off water. Everyone was aweing over something and trying to catch that something that was running on the floor. Winter knew he should get to finding Bandit, but the percentage of curiosity slightly weighed a bit more on his choices. He went over to where the thing had last been.

           It was picked up gently by a girl with black hair and pale skin,who had a worried and empathic expression for the thing. The thing Winter was apparently looking for, looked like a little chubby hamster. With its blue-ish grey back and ears and adorable, shiny eyes, it looked a lot like Bandit. Winter frowned. Maybe another very annoyed person's hamster was released by their idiotic roommate too. That would've been upsetting.

           Qibli eyes wided by the sight of the hamster though, unlike Winter, himself. He didn't know why though. It was just a hamster. Not like it was Winter's. He almost sped around to find his own hamster and not mess with other cute shenanigans, when Qibli said something very important.

"Winter, that's your hamster! What are you doing? Admiring the view of him being so far away from you??". Winter almost smacked himself in the forehead. Why must I be so dumb today?? Mother and father would've been so disappointed with this behavior. That's why Icicle should run the company and why I shouldn't.

            He went over to the girl with Bandit and said, "Give me the hamster before your face gets sliced off." She turned around and saw him with a scared expression. She clutched Bandit tighter but still in that gentle position.

            Winter growled. "I said. Give me Bandit before I personally end your life here and now." The room was suddenly hit by the drama and became so silent that you could actually hear the hamster squeaking in fear. The girl froze. Then, she looked up at him and said something very softly that Winter has never expected a weak girl say to him.

              "No."

Soooo. Cliff hanger?? No one has commented for a shout out yet, but if you want to you can be the first in line. : D I know I need to work on grammar and all, but I really spent a lot of time making this chapter so I also had to ended it early. The next POV will be Qibli's. Hope you all have a great day, and Sayonara!!!