Act 1: Melancholic Pain in Love (A few A/N's)

This series is basically me getting really inspired off of one animatic on youtube called 'Burn the Traitor' by 0mniprince. All these works will follow one story! They will be in order of when I have written them, not how the chronological whole story happened, this is including the arcs.

This is gonna take some getting used to writing on Wattpad. I feel like I'm new even though I've been here for years. 

Just some backstory before we get into this in case you didn't read the description. There is no romance in this story. Other than Philza and his irl wife. If romance does end up happening I'll say it. This is not a self insert, or an oc insert. This is based off the Dream SMP lore and is canon divergent, which means it diverts from the lore in the dream smp. The timeline is this is after wilbur gets revived during the streams of Tubbo working in las nevadas having given up the outpost overlooking it. And Ranboo working for Wilbur. Before Wilbur's lore of trying to explode Quackity's horse. Thats when this whole story starts. If you're expecting fluff and lots of cuddles, no. There is tears. I made sure that if I cried while writing a particularly heavy chapter then and only then i would post it. 

This whole story is on Ao3 it isn't completed on there but there is a lot more story there that I have yet to post here probably. My user on Ao3 is the same as on here. Once you get to my account, go to the series tag on ao3 and you should see "An Enigma of Love and Life" on there. 

Anyways have fun and enjoy the free content!!