Leo

Rory called her amazing friend Breleigh and told her she should come along, and she of course agreed because she is the best person ever.

They went to Sir Alejandro Sergi Frederique's house and were greeted by Sir Alejandro Sergi Frederique himself. Rory went into the town and was greeted by a boy named Leo who she thought was very spicy even though he looked like a greasy rat. Since she now knew her boyfriend was apparently a gay goose spy, she started to flirt with Leo.

Leo asked her on a date and Rory agreed. They fell in love and got married. They had 69 children all named after different animals, her firstborn was named Giraffe.

Breleigh dipped very quickly because Rory had clearly lost her damn mind, so she went back home.

One day, however, Leo said, "I have something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" Rory asked.

"I am dating Sir Alejandro Sergei Fredrique."

Rory was outraged, "But I am secretly dating Sir Alejandro Sergei Frederique!"

Sir Alejandro Sergei Frederique laughed in French playboy," hon hon hon oui baguette" and then in Russian Playboy "Da Ha Da Ha", and then he stopped, because he lied about being Mexican, he just wanted people to think he knew how to make burritos, and he was also stupid.

Instead of any breakups happening, Leo, Rory, and Sir Blah Blah Blah Whatever became a polyamorous trouple.

In the end, Rory died because she got run over by a walrus driving a tank, and was reincarnated as a member of SSOGG. In her second life, she was named Honker B Goose Boy.