Bio: Kenshiro Desierto Arevir Shun

Name: Kenshiro Desierto Arevir Shun or Shiro

Age: 14

Eye Color: Green

Personality: Loyal, encouraging, stealthy, tricky, and sometimes angry.

Hair Color: Black

Height: 5'5

Transformation device:

Watch of Felines

Powers:

Feline Soul: Allows the user to some constructs of any feline species and gain the powers of said feline. Though the downside the user will take on the trait of said feline.

Costume:

Bio: Shiro was a young boy who lived in Osaka, Japan

Bio: Shiro was a young boy who lived in Osaka, Japan. At a young age, Shiro was raised to be a hero like his family. Shiro looked up to his family legacy and wanted to be a great hero. That soon became a reality when Shiro turned 14 and his powers emerged. With the powers he gained he became the hero known as EL Gato. As EL Gato, Shiro fought the villains of Japan. Though as he fought the villains he found that they always were one step ahead of him as well as using dirty tricks to win. EL Gato decided if villains wanted to play dirty he would do the same. This of course led to some fighting with his parents as his actions were not honorable. Shiro didn't care as the people were safe and that was all that mattered. Sadly, though, this stubbornness led to Shiro's downfall. One night on patrol a villain attacked his city. EL Gato fought the villain but he was tricky and fast. EL Gato's attacks were not doing a thing and to make this worse the Villian insulted him and mocked him. This of course made EL Gato mad causing him to get angry. EL Gato became a wild animal as he fought the villain but as he kept fighting he didn't notice the damage he was doing to his city. EL Gato continued to fight the villain but as he did he did not know that girl was close to the fight. The villain fired a laser at EL Gato. EL Gato dodged the attack but when he did he heard the scream of agony and turned around and see the girl was hit by the laser. EL Gato saw the girl lose one of her legs making him pale. This makes EL Gato angry and was about to make the villain pay but found out he escaped. If it wasn't bad enough the villain escaped but he saw that his city was in shambles and the people were hurt. EL Gato looked at his home and was ashamed of what he did as well as more ashamed of what happened to that girl. EL Gato then decided to leave his home as his powers were too unstable. El Gato then left Japan and headed to a place no one would ever think to look. Shiro then went to a city in Mexico called Miracle City where his family on his mother's side lived. Shiro hopes staying in Miracle City will help him have a fresh start as well as help him control his power. Things will be different from Japan as Miracle City needed heroes and Shiro was going to be one of them to help. Look out Miracle City a new hero has joined your city and his name is EL Gato.