Chapter 6: Cat and Crow Part 1

Rivera household
It was a beautiful morning in the Rivera household. Shiro came out of his room and headed to the dining area. Once there, Shiro sees his uncle and grandfather having breakfast.

Shiro: Hey, Tio Rodolfo, hey, Grandpapi.

Rodolfo: Morning, Shiro.

Grandpapi: Buenos días, sobrino.

Shiro then grabs a seat, takes a plate of food, and starts eating.

Rodolfo: So Shiro, how is everything with your job?

Shiro: Good, I am actually doing quite well for myself. Senior Carlos said if I kept doing well, he would give me a raise.

Rodolfo smiled as his nephew was working hard.

Shiro: So where is Manny?

Rodolfo: Oh, he is at school.

Shiro: Well then, after I am done with work, I go visit. Do you know the name of the school?

Rodolfo nodded and gave the name of the school.

Rodolfo: Leone Middle School is the name. Also, tell Manny I said hi.

Shiro: Will do Tio Rodolfo.

Shiro grabs some food and starts eating before heading out to see his cousin.

Leone Middle School
In Miracle City, a bunch of students was seen heading into a middle called Leone Middle School.

Leone Middle SchoolIn Miracle City, a bunch of students was seen heading into a middle called Leone Middle School

Now inside students were seen holding invitations saying Frida's Birthday Party Spectacular. The invitation also says that it will be happening this Saturday night.

Frida: Chicos y chicas! Get your invites to the most awesome event in human history: my birthday party! With special musical guest Me, Frida Suàrez! And my band, The Atomic Sombreros!

Frida then points to her bands who play their instruments getting the students super excited. Frida then continued to pass out invites.

 Frida then continued to pass out invites

Frida: Here you go. Plenty for everyone. Love the mohawk, Lupita. Keep it movin'.

The crowd leaves, and Frida is revealed to have been standing on Manny.