Chapter 12: Warrior of the Dragon

After the events that transpired for Shiro, things were back to normal. Shiro managed to fix things with his family and was severely punished, though in the end, it taught Shiro never to do it again. Though it was strange for him as the person who helped him was a thief his father encountered a long time ago who turned out to be Zoe's father. Not only that, he was given a strange book by him. Though when Shiro opened it, he was given the name of the legendary hero, but unknown to him, he accidentally unleashed the power of the book, summoning a strange man. Whoever this man was, he was now in the city looking for someone or something.

Night Time

It was nighttime in Miracle City, and people were walking home. As the neon lights filled the city, a man was seen minding his own business ready to hit the salsa club.

Man: Time to party!

The man then continued to walk but then saw the alleyway and saw the Salsa club was close by. The man then takes the alleyway to save time, but as he walks, he does not notice something is watching him.

????: Is he their target?

The mysterious creature then watches the man before he stops to tie his shoes.

Man: ¡Malditos sean estos estúpidos cordones! (Curse these stupid laces!)

The man was done tying his shoes, but then he heard a noise, making him scared.

Man: Hello, is anyone there?

Feeling worried, The man asked, looking around to see what was making the noise. The man decided he wanted to leave and started sprinting, but as he did a noise was heard in front of him, making him stop. The man quickly looks around to grab something to use as a weapon, finds a pipe and picks it up.

Man: I am warning you I have a blunt object!

The man yelled tightly holding the pipe but as he waited he saw it was just a rat making him sigh with relief.

Man: Just a rat. I must be going loco. I thought something was following me.

????: Oh how right you were.

The man slowly turns around and sees a monster of sorts. The creature was that of a bull holding a staff of sorts.

 The creature was that of a bull holding a staff of sorts

Man: ¡Madre de Dios! Who are you or what are you?!

The bull creature just looks at the man before speaking.

Taurus: I am Taurus Ballista! The Buffalo Lord now human where am I and make it quick before I decide to skewer you.

The man pales before speaking.

Man: You are in Miracle City compadre!

Taurus: And what country is this city in?

Man: Mexico, you are in Mexico!