Page 1

At the beginning of the year 2000

The Wolf was on earth. He was sitting in his favorite place. There the moon beamed down on him and shone through his beautiful lilac-blue fur. This makes him forget all his worries and fears. What happened then still haunts him to this day. He never liked talking about it. His created daughter turned out to be a monster. And he had to banish her to another dimension. And slept soundly. He didn't wanted to kill her. He didn't want to be like her. Even if he had lost everything because of her. His best friends and many puppies who had a beautiful future that they could never experience. His friends would have passed away over the years, but didn't want to see them die like that. He wanted him to continue to accompany her generations and he always had a family. But through ONE mistake, it was all just wishful thinking.

The Wolf had been trying to make new friends for years, but they either died or the next generation didn't want anything to do with him. None of them had been wolves either, which is why he could understand some of them.

He wanted to go for a walk again. His favorite path is where people live. He just sat behind one of the bushes and watched them. It was funny as well as exciting what people were doing. It never got boring. It was always something new. He was happiest when he saw the human families hugging and kissing. Playing with their kids and hugging each other and saying how much they love each other. What he also saw was that some even had pets. There were cats, rabbits, birds, and wolves. But they were a little smaller than us wolves, and some had a race of wolf he'd never seen before. He also wondered when this one puppy will finally grow. But he remained small until the end of his life. Was it a puppy all along? Or did something go wrong with him? (He didn't even know it was a Chihuahua.) He also often heard people say, "Good dog!" or "You stupid dog!" Which he never understood. (In the wolf and werewolf world, "dog" is the worst insult.)

He continued on his usual path. He had been at the end of his path. He could tell by the blue house. That was always the last house. This house wasn't as busy as the others. A slightly older person lived in this house with his two wolves. He wasn't like other people. He was a bit grumpy. Never had visitors and would freak out if anyone knocked. The window was always open. He usually only closed during the day. There he saw the two wolves, a female with brown fur and white stains on her face and belly and a male with Yellow pur and a black Eye. They always looked very happy. Luckily he seems to treat them well. But that day was different. They looked desperate. The male ran in circles and the female curled up like a snake. Wolf had never spoken to them. He didn't even know them. But he knew something wasn't right. The male looked towards the window and saw Wolf. Wolf thought he was sounding the alarm! They always did that when something was near the window. But not with him. The male ran to the window and stuck his head out.

"Hey you! Am I seeing things or are you real?" asked the male. The Wolf almost had to laugh at these questions. "I'm transparent, but I'm fully there." The male looked relieved. "Good! Listen! We need your help! It's a matter of life and death!"