Chapter 29

Unknown POV

Finally,  I get to see them after all this time. Its been so long. I wonder if they're still the perfect duo I love, cherish and worship the ground they walk on till this day. I herd what she did to the latest men who fucked with her. I'm proud of her, my girl. I wonder how they have been. The perfect duo, my perfect duo. I hear he's her 2nd in Command. I also hear people don't know who the Iconic Duo is. Fucking dumbasses. If only they knew who made them. Who loved them and cherished them and molded them into who they are. I may not have seen how they are now, all I know is nobody in history compares. So they've exceeded my expectations.

They thought they could get rid of me so easily. I think not. I may not have been their for all of the training but little do they know is I'm not the only one who want to have them. Not for power, fuck power. I will never need it, I have my own. I love them, both of them. Some love both of them and are obsessed, so am I. Some love one or the other. They will never have them. They're too perfect for this world. I will love them or I will die trying to get them to love me. I will love and protect them till my last breathe.

I love how they don't know I'm still keeping tabs on them. I've watched them grow. The last I've seen them was a few years ago. They still didn't know then I was watching. She always comforting him but he does her too. Thats another reason I love them. They're perfection in ever single thing. I will be watching from the shadows my loves. I will make sure to capture another perfect picture of you two.

 I will make sure to capture another perfect picture of you two

They're the leaders of the the Underworld

The Queen of the Underworld

The Prince of the Underworld

The Ruthless Blood thirsty killing machines

The Loves Of My Life

Nyx and River