Chapter 63

River POV

I remember everything that has happen to me in the past. But what  I hate most is that I remember everything she has been through. Everytime I feel weak, I feel so fucking
defeated. I cant help it,  I  couldn't fucking help. I blame myself, no matter how old I was I should have found a way. This most recent time has really fucked us both up. More than I'd like to realize.

Insomnia is a bitch. PTSD is a fucking worse especially if I fall asleep and it's like I'm back at that shit hole place  again. I'm watching it happen to her or she's watching it happen to me. Not just to slicing, stabbing, burning, and shooting. But the fucking Rape. It's so fucking painful on both of us. We were, well we are two broken souls that are supposed to heal eachother, that's exactly what we do. We do it everyday to make us stronger.

Healing, something that isn't ever going to be truly possible. Physically we will heal, mentally we're fucked. I'm sure lucifer himself wishes to take our pain away. The pain we've always endured even though we never truly feel it all.

The world assumes that we're broken. I'd say yes that we are, but not in the I want to kill myself kinda way. We're broken because all we do is kill and torture. We fucking love every bit about it. The blood, the victims screams the begging and pleading for forgiveness, mercy or even fucking death.

We are demons of hell. We are some how both a reincarnation of lucifer. But the thing about that is, we're worse in every way imaginable.

Once upon a time we were angels. We were kids who roamed the world not thinking bad shit could happen to us. We'd hate to harm anything or anyone. But then we were shown the real world. What lurkes the corners of the world, in the shadows. We found out life isn't all sunshine and fucking  rainbows. We learned that killing is a given in life. We learned that vengeance runs deeper than it really should, but vengeance is a thing we handle. Just some take it far, we take it far and do as they deserve. We have no regrets on that. We learned that people change. We learned that we changed. We learned that we are Devils sent to destroy everything and anything that is deserved.

Do I regret anything I've done in life? The answer is yes. Theirs only one thing though, the times I couldn't protect her. But, in the end we always protect eachother and heal eachother.

I do have to say Rocco had some fucking balls to sell Nyx for his own Mafia benefit. Thats how most Mafia see the daughters in the family, a bargaining chip in life or weakness possibly both. They take their happiness away and destroy their entire life. He made one giant mistake. He didn't tell the truth. Truth is a must in our life. His attempt to keep her away from her true blood.

I'm extremely happy the Andrel accepts me and my love. I'm even happier that her brothers, Ares and Hades are approving of us. Not that they really have a choice. Its hers mine, our relationship. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Nyx Aphrodite Krum-Perses is the love of my life. I'm proud to call her my fiancé. Nothing will ever change that. I will destroy the world for her.

What nobody knew is someone was watching, lurking in the shadows.

Will Hellfire evolve in the Underworld?