Chapter Ten

De'Andre p.o.v.
********************************
It is game day , it is game day , it is game day
Opening my eye I look over to see that is 7 oclock, "Finally it is time, Sebastian are you awake..... it is game day" I say turning on my side to face his bed.

"I have been for awhile now, How could I sleep witha day like this........ I am ready to play " He says smiling to himself.

"Ahhhhhhh Sebby, you should smile more....... it looks better than you normal face expression..... How do i look" I say giving him a big smile teeth included.

"like the Cheshire Cat and who gave you permission to call me that " he says with his usual expression.

"A cheshire cat about to win a game and whoop our oponent ass" I say disregarding his question.

"I could not agree more, they're definetly in for a rude awakening and if you mess up you will be to" he says dropping the name issue.

I just smile normally at comfortable with the silence between us, for the last two day it has been comfortable like this and we have not really argued..... it is nice.

"SHould I massage you your feet" I say ramdomly looking at him.

"What,........ an excuse to touch me. Don't cross a boundary because I'm in a better mood that's appealing to you "

"Sebastian you risked yourself for me , I don't mind getting all those knots out before a game"

"Why are you being so affectionate, I do not want a message but I suppose I appreciate the gesture. Plus I'm not the most comfortable with people touching me." Sebastian says looking a bit uncomfortable

"I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. I am just really excited to play a real-game with my ex idol."

"As for saving my life Thank you sebastian I am sorry for my words that day..... your not that bad." I say making eye contact, but i quickly look away after a while....... damn  I cannot even keep eye contact.

" Thank you" he whispers looking away from me momentatily.  Then there is another comfrtable silenced.

"Will your family be at the game today" I say sitiing up on my bed him following my same action

"I am sure they will be, Posters and everything like always" he says smiling to himself " What about your family" he goes on.

"Nope , no one........  however Shae is coming though to cheer me on..... maybe with a poster to"

"My family will defiently have you in there sights and cheer for you....... my sister is smitten with you ...... so im sure you will have a poster or two.. however she might be dissapointed to know your talking to another girl" he says lightening the mood not pressing further, which I appriciate.

"Maybe it is her older brother that is more dissapointed.... he does not really like sharing... he can be jealous sometimes..... but he is a decent person with a nice smile"

" Or maybe her older brother is confused by this boys actions........ he act as if he have a crush on her older brother..... even get hard on his leg but smile at other boys.... im sure her brother has every right to feel however he felt. Not only that but he brings a girl to wear he lay down at night".

" He was just paniking, Im sure nothing like that has happened to him before..... he was in shock..... Im sure it was nothing though"

"Maybe it was nothing...... they both are obviosouly confused about whats going on".

"I am sorry that I got hard in your bed"

"It is alright......I know you will not do anything to me"

"nothing you dont want me to" I say jokigly