Chapter 8

"ISSEI! GET OUT OF HERE! HURRY!" A voice screamed.

"TOU-SAN! OKAA-SAN!" The aforementioned person screamed back at them.

"HURRY UP AND ESCAPE ME AND YOUR MOTHER WILL HOLD THEM OFF!" The voice belonged to a man.

"NO I WONT LEAVE YOU GUYS BEHIND!" Issei was beginning to tear up.

"ISSEI!" One of the voice said screamed to get his attention.

"Just remember to be a good boy, don't get into any relationships until you reach the age of 18 or above and remember to always take care of yourself.." The voice belonged to a female.

The same voice said teary eyed before casting a teleportation magic circle below Issei and bringing him to a random location.

After Issei was gone, the woman got stabbed in the stomach because with a light spear along with the other voice that belonged to a man as they fell onto the destroyed ground and laid dead.

Both of the lifeless bodies' blood was gushing out nonstop until the two ran out of blood.

"NOO-!"

Issei woke up sweating and gasping for air. The morning sun illuminated his room as Issei looked around at his surroudings.

"It was just dream..." A more mature voice but still sounded like a kid said as he slowly calmed himself down.

Issei wanted to sleep more after waking up but unfortunately, fate had other plans in stored for him. Irina had told him that they would have a meetup around the park.

Issei got up from and made his bed, he went to the bathroom and pulled out a toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. As Issei was brushing his teeth, he looked at the mirror, some of his physical features changed, his white hair got longer as it was now reaching his chin and got taller, now standing 4'8 ft off the ground.

Issei over the span of 4 years, he had just entered 5th grade and he also had risen through the class ranks and was 2nd best overall in academics only losing to Rei.

Issei had to admit, Murayama's smarts in math were very commendable but unfortunately, he beats her in history.

Once Issei was done brushing his teeth, he then rinsed his mouth with water and went downstairs for breakfast.

When Issei arrived in the kitchen, he could see his mother cooking food as his father sat around the dining table reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Good morning!" Both of his parents said as they spotted him entering the kitchen.

"Good morning." Issei said back while yawning.

The kitchen was quiet as they really didn't have anything to say to each other. His mother was done cooking breakfast as he brought the food to the table.

Once Issei was done eating, he went to the sink and cleaned his plate from there. He went out after saying goodbye to his parents.

--------------------------------------------------

Issei was sitting down under a tree as he other kids his age play around under the sun, he was a bit envious because of how free of obligations they seemed.

He wanted to play with them but he had to keep his promise to Irina, afterall that is what friends are for.

The sun was starting to set and Irina still hadn't arrived, the kids had already left and Issei had already fallen asleep given how much time had passed.

"Issei......"

Issei had heard a regretful voice behind him as he woke up and looked behind him to see his friend.