Chapter 1

(A/N: Hey guys! Before and after I finished watching the movie called, Into The Storm, I got an idea to write a RWBY crossover fanfic based off of it. I decided to write this because I thought it would be interesting to write about and how the RWBY cast would react to tornado natural disasters, because I theorized that tornadoes don't exist on Remnant because we never saw any on the actual show, except for minor examples from wind Dust as said in the story description, and another reason is that I realized that there was never a RWBY tornado survival fanfic ever written. Anyway, with that out of the way... Enjoy this "intense whirlwind" of a story! Heh heh heh, see what I did there? ... I will see myself out...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blanchard, McClain County, Oklahoma
United States of America
July 20, 2013, 3:50 PM
(Play OST at the very top of the chapter)

Dark, ominous-looking grey clouds loom overhead in the sky above the town of Blanchard, with the wind whipping through the grass and trees, blowing leaves and twigs across the ground and air, and also blowing against windowpanes, causing them to rattle, and lightning flashes above from the clouds. Down below the storm clouds, various cars pass by each other on the roadways of the town, with people rushing here and there along the sidewalks and streets trying to get where they're going or to find cover from the weather.

A few miles south of town; two vehicles, one is a heavily modified armored Dodge Ram truck that is armed with 24 cameras and 4 anchor spikes having 2 on both sides, and a 2003 Dodge Sprinter van with radar equipment attached to its roof, are seen racing down Oklahoma Hwy 76 currently heading north towards town, chasing after the storm, that is now having a wall cloud, which is above them and Blanchard itself.

Armored customized Dodge Ram truck, "Titus"

Modified 2003 Dodge Sprinter meteorology radar van

In the Titus, there are three individuals, one of them appearing to be forty years old, and the other two seeming to look to be in their twenties

In the Titus, there are three individuals, one of them appearing to be forty years old, and the other two seeming to look to be in their twenties. The older of the three was wearing a beige button up long-sleeve shirt, grey cargo pants, a dark blue shirt, and a grey cap. The second guy had a brown jacket, white t-shirt, and blue jeans. The third guy was wearing a grey shirt, and light blue jeans, with a black leather jacket sitting beside him.