𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

The little vixen sits before me on the black, leather sofa inside my office with her satiny, chocolate-colored legs over the other

The little vixen sits before me on the black, leather sofa inside my office with her satiny, chocolate-colored legs over the other. The short, tight dress that accoutred her comely body slightly rides up her thighs, leaving my imagination to run wild. Christ, Mirabella has to be by far the most irresistibly gorgeous woman I have ever encountered in my life.

Her beauty is so intimidatingly sensuous yet simultaneously pure. She's like a marble nymph; encased in a body, fucking centerfold-worthy, a swanlike aura, hypnotic, siren eyes, plump, kissable lips, natural, long, curly-black hair, which was a weakness of mine, and a beauty mark above her lip which was the cherry on top. She's like every dark sin I've ever had and how desperately, I desire to yield into sweet temptation.

When my eyes caught sight of her dancing so fetchingly on that stage, summoning both men and women into her amorous spell, I couldn't help myself. I needed to have her, and I will practically do anything I can to have her and make her mine.

Fuck. I was whipped.

I comprehend that I had just met this goddess of a woman, nonetheless, my infatuation for her is insatiable and unfathomable. I am so fucking addicted, no – obsessed to the point where there might be no salvation for me.

I reminisce on the intense scene we shared last night, and I hate to admit it, but she was the only thing I could think off all night until I received her phone call. She has become my idée fixe. Her voluptuous body, the mellifluous moans that departed her sinful lips, the way her sweet cunt tasted and spasmed around my mouth and the unquenchable, genuine desire laced in her lecherous eyes every time she came were nothing short of perfect.

I am inquisitive as to why she accepted the offer so suddenly, even after she refused and stated that it was a terrible idea, nevertheless, I let it slide when she finally clears her throat.

"So, tell me Mr. Romano, how is this going to work?" Mirabella queries and fuck, even her voice is spellbinding. Her lovely, silken voice, tinged with a Spanish accent is like an angel clad in wings and can quite literally bring any man to their knees.

Cazzo, I can listen to her talk all day.

I pick up a black file off my desk and hand it to her. The file entails a contract and the conditions of our liaison. It was also supposed to have some background information on her, however, when I looked her up, it's like she didn't exist anywhere. As though, she was an apparition. It piqued my interest in her to a greater extent but there's also a part of me that wants to stay on guard, as you can never trust a pretty face.

"Well, you will attend work as per usual, but you will dance solely for me. I'll call you whenever you are needed, and you will have access up here at any time unless I advise you otherwise." I dictate as she bites her lower lip, skimming through the documents in the file, pondering whether or not to ask any questions.

"Go ahead amorina, ask whatever questions you need to ask before you explode." I croon jokingly as she chuckles softly. Jesus, fuck, even the resonation of laughter leaping from her lungs, slows me to a crawl.