Confession

(Tsu's POV)

I wandered to my dorm and flopped down on my bed. Deep down I knew that I didn't really matter to her. I could just pretend that I did, because she never verbally told me that she had feelings for someone else.

But now, I couldn't even pretend anymore. She's in love with Midoriya. Not me.

I heard a knock on my door. "Hello? Asui- I mean, Tsu?" I heard Midoriya from outside my dorm. "I saw that you left sort of abruptly, are you doing alright?"

"Yeah, ribbit, I'm ok." I said.

"Are you sure?" Midoriya asked kindly. "Did something happen?"

I couldn't tell him what was wrong, even if I wanted to. If I couldn't be with Ochako I guess I could just be the supportive background friend, and help her with Midoriya.

"No it's ok, really." I said, trying to sound as happy as possible, "You know, Ochako actually wanted to talk to you about something... important."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I.. only left because I was tired, ribbit." It hurt me so much to say that. I didn't like to lie, especially to my friends.

"Oh ok," Midoriya said, "Get some rest then, I'll talk with Uraraka."

"Okay.." I heard Midoriya's footsteps walking away from my room. I waited until I was sure there was no one else outside my room, and then I let my tears slide.

I turned onto my stomach and hid my face in my pillow. It wasn't Midoriya's fault that Ochako was in love with him. I don't want to hate him for that, he's always been a great friend to me, and he's always willing to help me and everyone else when they need it.

Maybe he was right, maybe I should just get some sleep. Maybe things will be better once I wake up.

I grabbed one of my frog plushies and held onto it tightly, while trying to calm myself down. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and eventually went to sleep.

(Ochako's POV)

After I had told Tsu about my crush on Deku, she just nodded and smiled and then left. I don't know if she wanted me to follow or not so I waited where I was. She didn't come back for me, so I supposed that she needed some time alone.

It seemed that Deku noticed that she left because he went to go check on her.

I walked over to one of the sofas in the main area of the dorms, and Mina came to join me. "Hey Ochako!" She said.

"Oh hi Mina!" I smiled. "Weren't you playing that racing game?"

"Mariokart? Yeah, I got bored of it. The other guys are still racing though." Mina pointed in the others' direction.

"Soooo, how's it coming with Midoriya~" Mina asked with a smirk on her face.

I completely forgot that she figured it out. I felt my face starting to heat up. "Huh? What? No! Nothing! I'm not!" I covered my face with my hands.

Mina giggled a little and then nudged me with her elbow. "Hey, hey, he's coming this way~"

"Huh?!" I looked up, and Deku was walking over to me.

"You wanted to tell me something?" He said.

"Oooooh~" Mina said in a flirty tone, "I guess I'll leave you two alone~"

Mina got up and waved at me and then went over to sit with Kyoka.

"U-uh." I stuttered a little.

"Tsu said that you wanted to tell me something." Deku said sitting down next to me.

Oh, that's what it was. Tsu wanted to help me express my feelings by pretending she was upset so that Deku would check on her. She's such a good friend.

But I don't know how to tell him!

"Oh yeah! That!" I started, sounding very awkward, "I, uh, wanted to tell you that-"

Just take a deep breath, you can do this Ochako.

"I-I like you!" I hid my face in my hands again.

When he didn't respond, I got nervous. Slowly I took my hands off of my face to see that he was blushing, a lot.

"O-oh wow, I wasn't expecting that," He scratched the back of his head nervously. "I uh-"

I was so nervous, even after telling him, he hadn't actually responded.

"W-well, I'm not really.. ready for a relationship right now, but I'll think about it."

I couldn't believe it. He didn't say no. I guess I just have to wait now.