𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔

Any ship names for Zoro and Lia? Or Law and Lia? Or maybe Sabo and Lia?

"Hey!"

They all turned around and saw Luffy running towards them.

"He's back! I knew he'd make it!" Masira said.

"I did it, you guys!"

"Luffy! Hurry! We're behind schedule!" Zoro exclaimed.

Luffy laughs "Check it out! A Hercules! It took me forever to find one!"

"You got to be kidding me!" - Nami

"Are you crazy!" - Usopp

"Luffy! Hurry up! I want to ask you something!" Lia yells.

Luffy's eyes brighten when he saw the Going Merry "Whoa! That's awesome!"

"It's the Going Merry Flying Model!" Usopp said.

Luffy's eyes sparkled "It can fly?!"

"I know!" Usopp points his finger towards Masira and his group "They did it for us!"

"Morons..." - Sanji

"Something about it makes me feel uneasy." Nami said.

"For once, I agree. Even a pigeon would've been better then a chicken, they can't even fly." Zoro said.

"What's that got to de with anything! You dope!"

"Alright! Let's set sail! Ready, men?" - Usopp

"Aye aye, sir!" Masira and his group exclaimed.

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"All right! It's currently 7:00 am! We should arrive at the destination area at around 11:am! Like the old-time said, the spot where the Knock-Up Stream shoots up changes each time, so we need to arrive beforehand and find it!" Shoujou said.

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper ignore him and look at the south bird.

"Watch! Watch!" Luffy said and turned the bird's head to the side, but it quickly turned forward.

"We're a little behind schedule, so... Hey! Are you listening to my explanation?" - Masira

"Did you see that? It has to face forward!" Luffy laughs.

"There sure are some weird birds out there!" Usopp said, arms crossed.

"He only faces south, isn't that funny!? The goofy bird acts just like a compass!" Luffy laughs.

The bird did his weird call. Usopp looks down to Chooper "What'd he say?"

"He said he's going to face a different direction to mess us up." Chopper said.

Luffy laughs "Go ahead and try!"

The bird turns his head around and smirks.

"Whoa! He's really facing north!" - Luffy