𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗

What's the worse thing you've said about someone?

While falling down, Luffy subconsciously let go of his sister

While falling down, Luffy subconsciously let go of his sister. He crashed onto the ground, while Lia hit her head against the ruins.

Luffy panics and looks at her bloody head, "Ahh! She's bleeding! What do I do?"

Luffy looks around, looking for something to help  Lia. He didn't find anything and decided to gently wrap his red vest around her head. Once he did that, he let out a relief sigh.

"She's all good now... almost. And where are we anyway?"

(A/N: You got eaten by a python.)

Luffy carries his sister and started looking for an exit, since he thinks he's in a cave.

"How far does this cave go? I can't find any exits, no matter how much I walk..." Luffy said, before his stomach growling, "Man, I'm hungry..."

(A/N: Same, Luffy. It's 3am and everyone's asleep and I can't just wake up my mom.)

"But I don't see anything edible at all... I wonder what Chopper and the rest are up to right now..." Luffy said, "Are they actually heading for the city of gold?"

After some time, Luffy stared at the gold necklace, "This necklace is made of gold! Is the gold we're looking for inside this cave?"

His stomach growls again.

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

*Silence*

Luffy throws the necklace and whined, "I'd rather be inside a yakiniku shop right now."

Luffy frowns and looks at Lia's bag, So hungry...! Since she's asleep, I'll get the Macarons.

Just as he went to grab her pouch, a hand stopped him.

"You. Better. Not. Be. Getting. My. French Macarons." Lia said, with her eyes closed.

"HOW CAN YOU STILL BE ASLEEP AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME?" - Luffy

Lia went back to being unconscious.

"WHAT THE F--"

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

"This is a crazy place I wound up in! Where is the exit? The exit! There it is!" Luffy said, before frowning, "A dead-end? You can't be serious, I walked all this way!... Wait... could it be a trick door?"

Luffy gently place his injured sister down, "I might be able to go forward if I bust through it!" Luffy stretched his arms backwards, "Gomu-Gomu no... Bazooka!"

The 'cave' didn't even crack or anything. Then, Luffy felt the 'cave' tremble.

The 'cave' soared, making Luffy and Lia fall down.