I will not give up Smokey!!!

...

"My name is Smoker not Smokey." said Smoker annoyed by me

"Whatever Smokey" I replied pretty bored. Smokey has been a little annoyed by my presence on his ship. Miss Mathilda must have threatened him to bring me with him or she would have divulged some private information about him. She knows a lot of things, like rumors, liking and of course secrets of the inhabitants of Loguetown.

Tashigi was watching us with a worried expression. I love her so much. She's so much nicer than Smokey. She always talks to me about some anecdote of her in the marine and of course sword. She's obsessed with swords and can talk about them for hours. Like the good person I am, I always listen to her and I am sure it's interesting, but my mind is always somewhere else when the subject of swords is mentioned.

I could see that she wanted to stop us but I think she has too much respect for Smokey to calm him down. And she also loves me too much. It must be for me that she doesn't intervene of course. I am literally her only friend on this ship.

"Asha, maybe you should stop calling him Smokey. Maybe you two can finally have a normal conversation?"

...

You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to him
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter
It took you two second
To go off and defend him
Guess you didn't break our friendship
But you're still a traitor

...

Tashigi was trying to reconforte me after her betrayal. I was K.O on the floor with her beside me telling me her excuse. Smokey left to talk with a random man in uniform on the ship. Can we talk about their uniforms??? No? Ok.

From what I heard, we intercepted a call from a certain Mr. 0 with a black escargot phone. Mr.0??? Zero what? Zero life? Zero money??? Zero goal? Zero h#%?

Smokey didn't want me to listen to that information...

I'm going to repeat this if you don't understand.

Smokey didn't want me to listen because he thought that I am too immature to understand such a subject.

"Shitty old man" is trying to keep me out of this story. I must make him remember that I'm not the one who left Loguetown without permission. To distract myself , I must find a new nickname for him because Smokey is a pretty cringe nickname.

Definitely.

We are going to Arabasta. Tashigi has been a good listener to all my complaints. She was meant to be my friend, I swear. I'm literally a pain in her a$$ but she still stays around me.

"The dead lungs guy" has been a little more frustrated. He must ask himself what straw hat is planning in Arabasta. Instead of worrying about such a thing, I think the dead guy in 10 years should be worried that we have a hostage on this ship. ON A MARINE SHIP.

I mean, he worked for a criminal organization but still. "The cigar man" is a really ruthless, heartless BAST@&$ personnage. While I was looking at our clandestine friend, "that lung cancer guy" was looking at me with threatening eyes. I feel like I was going to be the next hostage of this ship. The idea of that terrified me. I ran away in the arms of my best friend on this ship...

MY BED!!!!! (Plot twist)

My bed will never betray me, unlike Tashigi. I waste my day in my room because I have nothing else to do. I hope we will arrive in Arabasta soon. I'm so bored. I have to make a plan to get as much information as possible, because "Mr. I'm friends with death" will surely not want to let me walk with them. I mean, I will have to get the information myself without any help when I will be alone in the Grand Line.

I will sneak out when we arrive at Arabasta without them knowing. I need my notebook, my pencil and my camera in my backpack. I also need some clothes and food to survive in the desert because we never know if I would have to escape because of "the walking cancer".

"What are you doing, Asha?" I didn't need to look behind me to know that it was Tashigi who was talking.

"I'm just organizing myself since we're near Arabasta."

"Hurry up or captain Smoker will change his mind" she said while running back into the deck. Well I didn't need to sneak out but my escape plan is still ready.

•••

I was staying with Tashigi, because "the old smoke" didn't want me near him. I didn't mind since I could take note of what was happening here. We were in Nanonaha and still searching for straw hats. That soon dead man entered a restaurant where a dead person was attracting a crowd.

The identity of this person was Portgas D. Ace. I rapidly noted the presence of Portgas D. Ace in Arabasta. During our journey, I asked Tashigi about the pirate crew and things I should know. She talked about the yonko, the warlord, the kingdoms and some dangerous pirates like Fire Fist who is in the crew of Whitebear, a yonko.

The pirate I saw smiling during his execution entered the restaurant with an incredible speed. I knew a chase was going to come after that and also a fight.

A chase begins. I was also running while writing this information. After some minutes, we were chasing the whole crew. This constipated guy was about to catch the cute pirate but was stopped by the hot pirate. The fight between the whitebear pirate and the stupid marine dude was definitely a drew since their devil fruit has no real effect on each other.

I noted some really important information in my other notebook which needs verification. The princess of Arabasta was with the straw hats pirates. Was she kidnapped or was she following them by her own desire? The ugly dude was surely having the same question as me but I'm sure he had another idea about the reason for her presence with them.

Portgas D. Ace escaped but I couldn't care less. He was definitely handsome and I needed an autograph and a photo with him. It is with this idea that I decided to follow him without Tashigi and the marine noticing. I was also going to discover the problem with this country of course.

AN AUTOGRAPH~~~~!!!!!

Author: thank you for reading this chapter, you can tell me if I'm going too fast or too slow, I am going to do my best to write a good story.

Ace is one of my favorite characters after Luffy.
Have a good day/night

That was again a small chapter, sorry
😭😭