The attempt to assassinate Iceburg

Life is boring here.

I mean, this place is beautiful. The way they work here is really innovative but I'm really bored. Should I change places and visit other islands? I still have an article to write and I haven't made any progress. I was thinking of adding the story with Arabasta because it is related to all this. I'm actually happy I wrote all of this in different notebooks. If I didn't, I would have to trust my memory.

It would have been a bad idea. Really.

• • •

This day is particularly calm. It surprised me since pirates are accepted here. The mayor Iceburg is doing a really good job at keeping this island in security. The shipwrights are really experienced and popular. When I say that, I'm thinking about Paulie. Paulie is a cute who's one of the five Dock One foremen, specializing in rigging, knots, and masts. He enjoys gambling and has a lot of debts. We are actually good friends. He acts like a shy man when a girl shows a little too much skin for him. I mean, it's like this that Kalifa, the secretary of Iceburg call him. Even if he sometimes acts like an annoying guy, he is really caring and one of my good friends.

Kalifa, lucci and Kaku are giving me a bad vibe. I don't know why but just seeing them makes me feel unsafe. It was like that time with the masked man. I hope it's just a feeling.

I have a lot of time to think about all of it since I'm taking a walk around the town. I always have my backpack with everything I need. If something unusual happens, I don't feel like letting it in the boat . I live in my boat and it has a lot of space for one person. I decided to call it Trusty, because I don't have enough imagination(: I'm too lazy to find a poetic name. The Untold Truth? The Lock of Truth? I don't know. I will consider it as a problem for another time.

I still remember the day I met the workers from Galley-La company. Paulie helped me to choose a boat adapted for my job. Lucci and he were fighting but everyone acted as if it was normal so I didn't say anything. Kalifa is always by Iceburg side's. Kaku is actually really nice and gave me some tips with my new boat.

Sometimes when I was taking a walk, I saw strange people wearing diaper(?) trying to steal from other people but I never had the misfortune of meeting one of them. I hope it will stay that way.

• • •

After some time, I decided to go meet Iceburg and maybe ask him some questions about the history of Water 7. He will be the best to answer my questions since he is the savior of Water 7. When I arrived at his house, I noticed that there was a big commotion. I entered with the help of my card who let me enter where I want to write the news and I find a doctor by the side of Iceburg. Kalifa and Lucci were also here. I made a quick report from what I heard and published it. Someone tried to killed Iceburg. I heard the rumors that it was a guy named Franky or the Straw hats pirates. I didn't know they were here, so it was a shock.

After I made my report, I decided to go in the corridor to let Kalifa and the others alone. I was sitting close to Lulu, a worker from Galley-La company and Kaku. I felt bad for them. The reason why the assassin did it was unknown. The money was still there and the only clue was a mask. It can't be the straw hat pirates. They helped the princess Vivi with Arabasta so it will be strange that they do this to Water 7. Other people think that it has something to do with the destruction of the Franky Family headquarters.

An alert was made because a thing called the Aqua Laguna will come tonight. Kaku explained to me that Aqua Laguna, an annual high tide that engulfs the lower part of the city, is coming. I already heard of it but I wasn't worried but now I think that I'll put it high.

After some time, It's announced that Iceburg woke up. I entered the room and heard something that surprised me. He identified his attackers. One was a large man wearing a mask, while the other was Nico Robin of the Straw Hat Pirates. I didn't know that The Nico Robin was part of the Straw hats. Kaku and the other guy left to find the Straw hat. I didn't know what to do so I stayed on a bench. I don't think the Straw hat pirates will do something like this. I don't know much about Nico Robin but I knew that if her captain, who saved an entire country, chose her, she couldn't be that bad.From the inside, I could see the shipwrights attacking Straw hat. The straw hats are now the most researched criminal of the island. I wrote everything I heard and published it.

The sound of broken glass made me get out of my thoughts. Monkey D. Luffy was inside the building...

I could hear the shipwrights coming his way. A chase began in the corridors to catch Luffy. If he is trying to find Iceburg, we will forcely meet since I am sitting close to the door. The door suddenly opened and I saw Kalifa running. When she came back, Straw hat was with her. I was literally too stunned to speak. Luffy entered the room while Kalifa stayed outside with me. She looked at me and asked me to stay silent. I didn't have time to question her actions since the shipwrights ran toward us and asked if we saw Straw hat. She responded no and made them leave.

A shot was heard from Iceburg's room. The shipwrights came back and opened the room's door. Straw hat was already gone.

"Mr. Iceburg, I will like to stay here to write the news for the residents of Water 7."

"Yes, you can stay. Also, write in the article that the straw hat pirates have to be captured." Said Iceburg. I don't know what he discussed with Straw hat but that didn't go well.

"Of course."

• • •

At night...

My boat is already secured in Galley-La company headquarters. I spent the rest of my day at Iceburg's residence.How boring! Nothing interesting happened.

I knew the Straw hat pirates did nothing but I couldn't say this to them. It will make me an accomplice. What is really Nico Robin? Who was the other man with her? Why did they want to kill Iceburg?

After some time, I decided to go outside to take a walk. That day was long and painful. The first thing was the attempt to kill the mayor, second is the fact that everyone thinks it's the Straw hat pirates and now the pursuit of them. What a day! After my little walk, I came back to the residence of Iceburg. Since I am a reporter for Morgan, I had a pass to enter the guarded building. In front of the door, Paulie, Kaku, Lulu, Lucci and Tilestone were sitting to guard Iceburg. I was sitting close to them. Kalifa was inside of the room with him. All of them were waiting for the straw hat to come back.

"Asha?" Paulie was looking at me with determined eyes. "You should go outside with the other shipwrights. It will maybe be a big mess here."

"But my job-

"Your life is more important than your job. I will tell you everything that is going to happen here we catch them" I knew it would be a waste of time to start an argument with him so I said bye to them and joined the others outside. There were a lot, even a little too much. Iceburg mean a lot to them. I was the only reporter with them since the others were safe. After some time with them, I decided to go take a walk again. Some of them told me to stay on guard. I said yes and left. Two of them decided to go with me to be sure that nothing would happen.

When we came close to the others, a big explosion was triggered. I didn't have the time to think since all of us had to turn off the fire. I could hear that intruders entered the building. The commotion inside was so big that we could hear it. People were fighting fiercely and many were beaten. I wanted to go inside but I had other priorities.

After some time, we saw three people in the garden with us.

It must be the friends of Luffy.

I also have a Ao3 account where I post before I do here

I also have a Ao3 account where I post before I do here. So.... Yeah
Have a good day.☺️☺️