Part 13

Watery light filtered through the sheer curtains as the city beyond woke. The calluses on Aemond's palm tickled as it roamed over your body, stopping at the small swell beginning to appear low on your abdomen before continuing down.

"You are still healing..." you murmured as you were pulled from the dream that was strikingly similar to what he was doing now.

"That is not going to stop me." His teeth grazed your neck and you tipped your head back to give him more access. "If I have to watch you pleasure yourself once more I will explode."

"If I remember rightly, you did," you pointed out as you palmed his cock. The scar across his chest was still pink with freshness and tender to the touch, much like yours, but it had healed rather cleanly and avoided any infection. "The maesters said no exertion."

"I am quite certain they meant training." Your back arched as his fingers reached the juncture of your thighs and erased your ability to see common sense, only to stop. "But if you think it unwise for me to stuff you with my cock and fuck you until you can't remember your name, then who am I to argue."

A growl of frustration tore from your lips as he smirked and laid his head upon his pillow to close his eyes. Your breasts were heavy and your core aching and before you could stop yourself you draped your leg over his waist and pulled him closer.

"Aemond..." you whined as the head of his cock brushed against your sensitive skin.

He peeked beneath his lashes, barely hiding the dark smile tugging at his lips. "Yes, my sweet?"

"Stop being an insufferable shit," you groaned, slapping his arm when he laughed. "I need you."

He pulled your leg higher over his hip and let your warm wet slit part slowly as he eased into you, savouring the feel of your body welcoming him home. His breath exhaled with a slow shudder and you could feel his tense muscles under your hands as he restrained himself from rolling you to your back and rutting hard and fast.

"Fuck, princess, no other indulgence compares to being buried inside your cunt."

Your pussy clenched at his husky voice low in your ear and he groaned, his cock pulsing as he came inside you for the first time in weeks.

"Fuck!" he growled at the early release and sagged against his pillow, tossing and arm over his face. "You may have your laugh."

You took his hand and moved it aside so you could see the melancholic pale blue eye staring at you expectedly. "You can wallow in self pity after you have given me my release. Your cock is not the only body part that can give me that."

His eyebrow quirked at the unexpected response before a look of determination hardened his face and he carefully shifted down the mattress. Grabbing your hips, he guided you to the headboard and centred your core over his face as he looked up with reverence. "Hold the headboard."

You wrapped your fingers around the knotted wood and felt his hot breath on your thighs before he bit the soft skin. A startled cry erupted and you held the headboard tighter as he lashed his tongue through your folds, tasting himself mixed with your arousal.

"Oh, Aemond," you mewled as he swept his tongue over your clit and his fingers held your ass in a bruising grip to keep you in place as you squirmed.

He pulled away and you looked down to see his tongue licking his glistening lips. "That's it, princess, tell the entire city who you belong to."

Your head fell back as you saw stars where the canopy should have been, his lips sealing over your clit until your thighs quaked and your legs clenched and your release flooded from you with a scream.