Part 16

"Stop it," you mumbled, nudging Aemond's ribs before taking back the blankets that he had stolen during the night. "I said stop."

"I'm not doing anything," he replied sleepily.

You settled back beneath the blankets and dragged Aemond's arm over your waist but before you could return to sleep he poked your stomach. "You are going to be sleeping in the mucky stables if you do that again."

"What are you talking about, woman?" he huffed as he reluctantly pushed himself up to his elbow so he could see you through blurry eyes.

"You and your bloody fingers." You poked the hard planes of his abdomen and he jolted at the shock. "See, it's annoying isn't it." You reached to prod him again but he caught your wrist and your eyes widened as you felt the poke again but both his hands were occupied. "Oh."

"What is it?" Aemond asked sharply, concern lacing his words. "Is it the babe?"

You were still speechless but managed to nod after a moment. He threw the blankets back and pushed your legs apart, the fear in his eye fading as he saw the sheets clean. His chest was heaving with heavy breaths and you placed your hand over his heart where you had carved your initial into his skin.

"She's fine, better than fine," you said soothingly before taking his hand and placing it over the unmissable swell of your pregnancy. "Feel her."

Aemond held his breath as he felt the warmth of your skin under his palm then the small push against it. His lips parted with a sharp intake of air and he broke away from the intense stare at his hand to look at you. "She's real."

Your head tipped back with laughter that brought tears to your eyes but for the first time you didn't feel guilty for them. "Of course she's real, you fool. Did you think I was growing a melon?"

He stole your breath with a lopsided grin before shifting down the bed so he could press his lips to the stretching skin over your stomach. "I hope you don't have your mother's attitude, one smartass is enough." You slapped his arm lightly, earning a deep chuckle that rumbled from his chest. "You can have her taste for blood."

You tugged Aemond's shoulder until he moved back to his pillow and curled into his body. "You will be a bad influence on her."

"Me?" His eyebrow quirked as he gave you a pointed stare. "My dear wife, I take offence. I will be a great influence; I will teach her to fly, and to fight, and to gut any boy that dare to even look her way."

"That hardly seems fair, what am I to teach her?"

He smirked as he trailed his fingertips along your spine and you knew you would not like his answer. "Princess things, like needlework and etiquette, feminine wiles - other such menial skills."

You smiled up at him but it was not sweet and his words trailed off before you struck, your elbow shooting into his diaphragm and knocking the wind from him. He rolled to his back with a pained gasp and you rolled on top, straddling his hips as you grabbed the dagger from your pillow and pressed the tip to his belly button. "I should have gutted you."

"Hmmm," Aemond mused as his hands came to rest on your hips, unaffected by the blade that could easily flay his skin. "I do so adore that dirty mouth."

You could feel just how much as he grew hard beneath you and you rolled your hips to feel his cock tease over your clit, but not enough for him to enter you. His fingers gripped you harder, trying to guide you back so he could bury himself inside you but you tutted at him and pleasured yourself instead. "I am going to use you until I come and your skin is soaked with my juices. I am going to ride your cock but you will not get the pleasure of feeling my cunt as it clenches tight."