Chapter 1

As the weeks past kenma noticed that whenever he was around hinata or talked about him he felt "happy" but not happy in a normal way he felt happy in a way that he never wanted to be away from him. He-he was in love he liked him wait no he couldn't possibly like him he was his friend. Kenma thought, ever since he had met the boy Shoyo Hinata he had been feeling different. He didn't just want to be friends with him he wanted to be more than that, but he was scared, he was unsure about how hinata would react he might even ruin their friendship and he didn't want that so he decided to stay quiet and keep his thoughts to himself. One day after practice with karasuno kuroo had noticed that kenma was avoiding hinata, so he decided to ask why. "hey kenma" "oh uuuh y-yea what do you need?" "oh nothing I just wanted to ask why were you avoiding shoyo today is something the matter?" "oh uuh no uh Im-Im fine I just uh I was just um tired today and didn't have any energy to talk to him yea" Kenma chuckled nervously, Kenma knew he was lieing but he didn't want problems so he thought it might have helped but kuroo new something was up so he took kenma's nintendo and said "I want the truth Kozume!" kenma was shocked,kuroo almost never used his first name and when he did kenma knew he wasn't getting away with anything so he decided to confess to kuroo what was happening to him and how he felt.