Chapter 6

After playing games for a while kuroo told kenma that it was late and that they had to go to bed because they had school tomorrow and they didn't want to be late."Kitten we have to go to sleep now you promised that you would go to sleep on time if I let you play" "can I get 5 more minutes pls" "no kitten it's late already we can't" "please" " *sigh* if you come to sleep I will cuddle with you and buy you apple pie tomorrow and i'll let you play as long as you want since tomorrow is friday" That got kenma's atenttion and made him give in. "okay fine." With that they both suggled in bed and cuddled like 2 little cats.
In the morning kuroo woke up and checked the time he didn't want to get up because he liked the warmth of kenma and it made him feel peace and calm, but he knew he had to go to school so he got up either way. Once kuroo got up he tried to wake up kenma. "hey kitten wake up we have to go to school and we have to get ready" Kenma was still so sleepy and he didn't want to wake up. "mmm I don't want to" "kitten you have to come on or you won't get to play games or apple pie" Kenma jumped up and started to get ready while kuroo just smirked at him but then got ready too. After they finished they started walking to school. "hey kitten we have a practice match today with karasuno should we tell shoyo then?" Kenma flinched at the statement and just stared at kuroo. "W-hat do you mean?" kuroo then told kenma what had happened yesterday and the promise he made about going with kuroo to confess to hinata. "But cant you go by yourself im still to nervous to go" "I could but he might not believe me if Im the only one to tell him and plus you promised to come with me remember" "B-but what if he......" Before kenma could finish kuroo grabbed him by the waist and kissed him. "Kitten it's gonna be fine you don't have to be so worried take it down a notch it's gonna be fine i'll be by your side ok baby." Kenma was still very flustered but he had calmed down. "Thank you kuroo, but we have to get going or we are gonna be late. After hearing that kuroo started to run. "come on kitten you don't want to be late right" kuroo said teasingly. "huh? WAIT KUROO" shouted kenma while running after kuroo. After a while Kenma catched up to Kuroo they both finished walking to school.