Chapter 7

At School Kuroo-" Well we are finally here" Kenma-" Yeah but we better hurry inside before we are late" Kuroo-" Right let's go then" Once they are inside they both walk to their first morning class.
After Classes Kuroo-" Man that tiring I wish we didn't have to go to school it's so boring" Kuroo said with a pouty face. Kenma-" You know if you were smart you wouldn't struggle so much you rooster head" Kuroo-" Kenma that hurt my feelings" Kenma-" ok" Kuroo-" Kenma you really are harsh even with me!" Kuroo started pouting because of how harsh Kenma's words were. Kuroo-" Oh look grumpy shrimp is over there let's go talk to him Kenma this is a great chance to tell him!" Kenma was shocked he instantly got nervous and started to blush. Kenma-" Wait Kuroo I think I need more time!" Kenma said worried that something could go wrong. Kuroo then ran up to Hinata and started talking to him. Kenma didn't follow him because he was so nervous so he didn't know what they were talking about. After a while Kuroo came back with a grin on his face. Kuroo-" Great news Shrimpy is coming over so we can tell him then." Kenma-" So you didn't tell him!?" Kuroo-" No I just invited him over so that both of us could tell him together and also because I know it would make you feel less nervous being somewhere without many people around." Kenma was surprised but also kind of relieved. Kenma-" Alright thank you rooster head." Kuroo-" No problem kitten, But we should get going shrimpy over there is waiting for us." Kenma-" Right and it's getting darker." After that Kenma, Kuroo, and Hinata walked to Kuroo's and Kenma's house together.
Once They Got Home Kuroo opened the door to the house and told Hinata that he could sit wherever he wanted. Once they all got settled Kenma went upstairs to his room to get his Nintendo and sat in his gaming corner, he turned on his rainbow Christmas lights and unfolded his little bed sheets and layed down on them. Kenma was so nervous about what Kuroo would say to Hinata so he decided that he would stay in his room until he forgot. But Kenma's plans were unfortunately crushed as soon as he heard Kuroo call him down. Kuroo decided to go check up on Kenma so he told Hinata to give them a second. Kuroo then went upstairs to Kenma's room and knocked on the door hoping that he would answer, But he didn't so he went inside and saw how Kenma was rolled up into a caterpillar playing his nintendo. Kuroo as soon as he saw Kenma like this he started blushing. Kuroo{ He's so cute} Kuroo walked up to Kenma and asked him why he didn't want to go downstairs. Kuroo-" Kitten why don't you want to go downstairs?" Kenma put his Nintendo down and buried his face in Kuroo's chest for comfort. Kenma-" What if he rejects us" Kuroo-" Kitten you know that if it happens i'll still be there with you so don't worry we will be fine and plus there's almost no way he could reject us even though there is a possibility we have to keep our hopes so please come with me it will be fine I promise." Kuroo then grabbed Kenma's face and kissed him. Kenma was a bit shocked but he believed in Kuroo so he decided to be brave. It's now or never. Kenma-" Alright i'll go but you do the talking I don't think i'll be able to do that." Kuroo-" Alright Kitten let's go."