Chapter 4

After being taken care of by kuroo kenma started to gain feelings for kuroo, now he was even more confused he didn't understand what to do with his feelings so he decided to talk with kuroo again. " Hey kuroo I have to confess something else to you" "Oh yea what is it?" "*nervous* I think I-Im in love with someone else" Kuroo's eyes flew open with hope that it would be him. "Well do you want to tell me or keep it to yourself ?" "I-I think I wanna tell you but it's kind of embarassing" "It's fine if you are nervous you don't have to tell me if it makes you uncomfotable" "No it's fine I think it would be best if I tell someone about it" "Ok then you can come sit down and explain it to me" "O-Ok" Once they had both sat down kenma started talking, "Look I think I-I think I like you too *blushes*" Kuroo's heart melted at those words and he started blushing a dark red, "You-You like me!?" Kenma covered his face with his hands to hide his flustered face "Y-yea I-I like you" Kuroo grabbed kenma and hugged him tightly " I was so scared of losing you kenma" Kuroo then started crying on kenma's shoulder. " I thought you would never say that I've liked you alot ever since we were little I had feelings for you and I thought you would never notice" Kuroo keeps crying and kenma tries to comfort him."Hey it's fine I am sorry for not noticing but it's stressing me out I mean, I like you but I also like hinata and I don't think I could choose between you two so what should I do?"