Chapter 1

Maya POV

1738! AYE! IM LIKE HEY WHATS UP HELLO! SEEN YO PRETTY AHH SOON AS YOU CAME THE DOE!

I groaned as I turned off my phone alarm. I hated waking up at 6:00. Dragging myself out of bed I went in my bathroom to take a nice hot shower. I used my Japanese cherry blossom body wash and shampoo. After bout 15 minutes I stepped out wrapped a towel around my hair and body and walked into my room.

I decided to wear my red and black "BOSS" crop top, black skinny jeans, red and black Jordan 11s, and my red Miami Heat SnapBack.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I took a quick picture and posted on Instagram. I'm not your typical black girl. I'm 5" even. I'm pretty skinny but I have some kinda boobs and butt for my size I guess. More butt than boobs if anything😐I have a caramel skin, dimples, small but plump pink lips, and soft light-ish brown eyes. I'm 13 and in 8th grade.

I looked at my Rolex and it said 7:00. I had to be at school by 8:20. I went to my ten-month-old baby brother Malachi's room to get him ready for daycare. My dads always been MIA but but before my mom became a drug addict and disappeared she had my brother by some dude who tried to rape me...twice. So I live in the condo we lived in. I don't know why she did it because we were fairly wealthy. But she was always angry and abusive so why question? We have 5.3 million still saved in the old "family" account. I'm still gonna find a job cause I don't know if she'll take it all back one day. Until then me and my brother are living some what safely and securely.

By 7:45 he was bathed, fed, and dressed in his blue and white Jordan onesy, matching socks and white forces. I picked him up and put him in his cart seat, grabbed his bag and walked out the door.

I walked to the daycare down the street and checked him in. "Hi Ms. Kesha!" I said. "Hey girly. You doin ight?" She was friends with my mom before she went crazy so she keeps an eye on us. "Yea but I gotta get to school. Love you!" I hugged her and kissed Malachi's cheek. He giggled. I love my baby boy. "Ok love you lil girl. You know who to call if you need help." I walked out the door and checked my watch. It was 8:05. "Dang it," I thought to myself. I called a taxi and got to school by 8:15. 5 minutes to spare. "how much?" I asked the guy. He licked his lips. "Its free for you baby girl." He smirked. This guy had to be at least 30 something. I took my pocket knife with my name engraved in it and sliced the side of his cheek. He groaned and held it as he mugged me. I put my hand around his throat and spoke through my gritted teeth. "Try some slick shit again and it'll be your throat nigga." I got my book bag and got out of the car. Yea I keep a custom weapon on me. Its real in these streets. I shook it off and proceeded to the school entrance.
**********************
Hellllloooo fellow readers!✌🏾️😝
This is my first book so go easy on me👌🏾lol excuse any errors😪 I'm open to constructive criticism ONLY! Tell me what you think and it'll be a Fabulous book😇aka no ghosts readers😑lets get those votes and comments in! I'll update as frequent as I can!

Much Love❤️