Chapter 5

Ms.Kesha POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I woke up chained to chair in what seemed like a basement. Luckily I still had my clothes on. I was terrified. I didn't know what to do. Who to call for help. I began to tremble when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs...

Dee POV
••••••••••••••

I heard sniffling coming from Maya's room. I tip-toed in to see her laying on her bed listening to music with her beats.

I sat on the bed and she jumped.

"Damn Dee don't scare me like that!" She snapped. I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap...its just...Did you tell her first?"

I sighed. "Yeah. I've...I've wanting to tell you some things actually." I tried to blink away the tears I felt coming to my eyes.

"It's ok Dee. Just let it out. You can trust me," Maya assured me. I took a deep breath.

"Ashanti has known for a while. Sh-she has been tormenting me about it f-for years. I've begged her to help me but she didnt. On purpose."

At this point I was crying really hard.

"W-when you saw her today th-that was an act. She knew all along about this."

Maya was silent but I could see her soft light brown eyes darken. Her fists were clinched.

"What did she say to you?" She asked quietly.

"She w-would be like, 'oh well. it's what you get slut' o-or 'why don't you just k-kill yourself' " I began to cry even harder. Maya lifted my chin up.

"Dee...why didn't you just tell me? We could have cut her off long ago. Well she already been cut off...if you heard the argument we had." We hugged tightly.

"You're staying here from now on. She's gone now. It'll be us against the world." She smiled. I smiled back.

I had a true friend.

Maya POV
•••••••••••••••

I can't believe this. Everything went from bad to worse. I gotta call Ms.Kesha and let her know all this bs.
I call her 7 times and she didn't answer. I started to get worried. It was getting late. Maybe she was ok. I left a message, put Malachi to sleep, got into my pjs and went to sleep myself. We have school unfortunately. Dee was in the guest room asleep already.

Ms.Kesha POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

"Ethan?" I said as he stood at the bottom of the stairs. He smirked as he walked over to me.

"That's right bitch. Thought you were gonna save the day huh? Well I got eyes everywhere. Nobody is taking Dee from me."

I glared at him. "You sick bastard." He came and punched me in the face like I was a nigga.

"Watch how you talk to me hoe. Soon umma have two bitches to please me."

I spit on him and he punched me again. I jus couldn't stand him talking about Dee like that. He started to rip off my clothes. I screamed and struggled but all that got me was kicked and punched and slapped. He got everything but my underwear and bra off. He looked at me and smirked.

"I'll be back. Then we gonna have some fun." He walked back upstairs and all I could do was cry.

**********************************

Heyyy readers💁🏾back with an update👍🏾excuse any errors😙I try to do long chapters guys I really do😅but I do this on my phone so it's shorter than it looks😪but I update quicker than other writers😇so cut me some slack😂

What's gonna happen to Ms.Kesha?
Ashanti...?
What's Maya gonna do?
Is Deeshanae gonna be ok?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW ME(?)
NO GHOST READERS ALLOWED😑

Much Love💙