Chapter 6

Maya POV
••••••••••••••

YOU WILL BE MY VIXEN
MY BED WILL BE YOUR STAGE
YOU WILL GET THE SPOTLIGHT
ALL NIGHT
EACH AND EVERY TIME WE PLAY
YOU WILL BE MY VIXEN
AS WE IMPROVISE
DELIVERING A CAPTIVATING
PERFORMANCE EVERY TIME

~Vixen(Miguel)

I groaned as turned off my phone. I decided to go back to sleep. Me and Dee are tired. We had a rough day yesterday and we both have really good attendance. We need a day off. Its Friday anyway.

3 1/2 hours later......

I woke up again and the clock said 9:30. I got out of bed, stretched and headed to my bathroom.

I took a 20 minute shower to relax. It felt as if all my problems were melting away. I wrapped a towel around my body and hair and headed back into my room.

I put on my fitted black, white, blue, and purple print leggings, a black long sleeve crop and my grape 5's. I put my long, silky black hair in a high bun. Our last name is Lewis but me and Malachi are 1/4 Mexican. Our "mother" was half.

I went to the guest room and Dee was already in the shower. I told her already that she could use my clothes. We are going to the mall today.

I walked into Malachi's room just as he woke up. When he sat up in his crib and saw me he lifted up his arms to me and started to make baby noises. I smiled as I picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Hey bubba." He smiled. "mama!" He cooed. I sighed. But then I smiled. I'm probably the closest thing he will ever have to a mother. I guess he can call me that...for now.

I took him back to my bathroom. I took off his onesy and socks and sat him in my lap. I ran a little water in the tub, took his diaper off and sat him in it. After about 10 minutes I was done washing him. I picked him up, wrapped him in a towel and took him back to his room.

I put a fresh diaper on him and sat him on the floor. He crawled around while I found his outfit. I picked him back up and put on him a black onesy, jean overalls, black socks and his black infrared 6s. I put a lil black skull cap on his head that said "lil man". He looked so adorable I took a pic of him as he was giggling. I posted it on Instagram.

DatGurl_Maya: my baby boy lookin fresher and cuter than half the nigglets out here👶🏾🙈💙smh step ya game up boys💯😭

I placed him on my hip and walked into guest room. Dee walked out wearing my white high waisted shorts, black and white tank top and my Oreo 5s

"Morning," she said with a smile. I smiled back.

"How you feelin?" I asked.
"Better. You are the best friend ever. Thank you so much for letting me stay," she said with tears welling up in her eyes. I hugged her with my free arm.

"It's what real friends do girl. Come on we are going to the mall so you can get your own new wardrobe. You live with me now," I said as I smiled. She smiled back.

We walked downstairs and went out the door.

Ms.Kesha POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I cried softly as I lay in the dirty corner of this basement. He didn't rape me...yet. He passed out drunk when he came back downstairs. I'm terrified, cold, hungry and I don't know what to do.

"Oh Keesshhhaaa," Ethan called out to me. I flinched. I hated my name coming out of his evil mouth.

"Looks like you've got a little friend calling you," he said smirking.
Maya's contact came up. "No don't-" I began but he slapped me across the face.

"Stfu! Looks like I'll have another girl to pleasure me. And I know Dee is with her. You think I'm stupid?! Huh?! " He punched me in the chest and I cried out in pain.

"I think I'll take this call," he said as he walked away with my phone.

Maya POV
•••••••••••••••

As we entered the mall I felt the stares of jealous females and thirsty boys. I giggled to myself and kept walking. We were walking to forever 21 when someone bumped into me.

"Ouch!" I said dusting myself off. "Oh my bad ma," I looked up and saw the sexiest boy I've ever seen in my life. I've seen him at school before. "oh, uh, i-it's ok," My face started turning red. Dang my light skin!

He smiled. "What your name?"
"Maya. And this is my baby brother Malachi," I pointed.

Dee was just giggling the whole time like it was sooo hilarious.

"Well I'm Caleb. Don't we go to the same school? I can't believe I haven't seen such a beautiful face this year," he said smiling. I blushed again.

"Yea. We didn't go today. Btw this is my best friend Dee," I said motioning to my right.

He nodded. "Nice to meet you. Both of you." He smiled. "I'll see you Monday Maya." He surprised me by pulling me in for a hug quickly before he left. I inhaled his delicious polo cologne. I smiled as he walked away.

"Oooooooo giiiirrrllllll," Dee cooed. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Shut up. Come on we got shopping to do."

We walked into the store when I suddenly had this really bad feeling. Like something was really wrong.

Ms.Kesha

I haven't seen her in 24 hours. I began to call over and over getting more and more nervous.

"Bae what's wrong?" Dee asked as she took Malachi out of my arms. "Something's wrong. Really wrong." I replied.

Finally she picked up.

"Ms.Kesha! Where are you? Are you ok?" I said franticly.

"Hello Maya," I heard a really deep voice say.

"ETHAN?!?!"

**********************************

Cliffhanger😆Wuddup✌🏾️this is probably my best update yet😏Thanks for the reads👌🏾Sorry no Ashanti in this chapter😪Excuse any mistakes😅

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW ME(?)
SHARE

Characters in MM!(imagine Maya a little more light skinned lol)

What's gonna happen to Ms.Kesha?
Who's Caleb?(Maya crushing? Lol)
What's Maya gonna do?

Much Love💕