Chapter 15

(Y/N): Play the message...

Ordis: Hu-

(Y/N): Play the message, Ordis!

Ordis: Right, opening message now.

Upon speaking a dark screen appeared right in front of where (Y/N) was sitting.

???: Come to my sale, Come to my sale, Gotta dump this merch or I go to jail, go to jai- Oh...you recording?

???2: Clem!

(Y/N): ?

???: Ookay. Hey you there.... Hey Tenno...It's been a while.. Is Me, Darvo. Long time no see!

???: Clem!

Darvo: Right, I already said that.

Clem: Clem!

Darvo: Okay, Okay I get it. But uh...(Y/N)....Right?

(Y/N): Huh, I'm surprised He still remembers me.

Darvo: Of Course I remember you.

(Y/N): Wait, How-

Darvo: I bet you didn't see that coming did you? Yeah, I remember.

(Y/N): Wait, this is a recording...

Darvo: Well, aside from my amazing deals that you should totally come and check out. There are some things that your....colleagues want to tell you. Dey gave me a list here.

(Y/N): The other Tenno?

Darvo: Well, I didn't know this but you captured the Stalker, yeah? Das great, but not as great as my sales.

(Y/N):...

Clem: Clem!

Darvo: Right! Anyway, Dey told me here that you ain't in our solar system anymore. Shame, you really missed out on a lot of my special de-OW

Clem: Clem!!

(Y/N) giggles from the two's interaction.

Darvo: Okay okay. But I heard you left coz you were scared or something.

(Y/N)'s giggling comes to a halt

Darvo: Yeah, dey uh.. told me about it. Eh...Lotus, I mean..

(Y/N): Right... I wonder what my brothers are doing right now..

Darvo: Right the other Tenno..dey've been busy. With uh... What dey called...

Clen: Clem!!

Darvo: Right, dey been uh...Dealing wit de Sentients.

(Y/N) He turns his head rapidly towards the screen.

(Y/N): They're what?

Darvo: Yeah...dey've been holding dem back with these giant spaceships. Kinda like Pirates...

(Y/N): So...What you're telling me is that.

Darvo: Dey've been busy so dey couldn't contact you for a while But u-

(Y/N): Ordis you know what this means?

Ordis: I do not Operator.

(Y/N): They're fending off Lotus' army!! We have our chance to save he-

Darvo: Uh...Sorry to say. But uh...Lotus hasn't been seen at all on dese ships.

(Y/N): Huh? But they're Sentient ships an- Wait how did you know what I said?

Clem: Clem!

Darvo: Right uh.... Dey told me to tell you dat dey're gonna need all de support they need. Or I dink...