Chapter 5

As expected, a long night was what (Y/N) had gotten. Although they were of different factions, Asia treated Koneko kindly and gently when compared to the fallen angels. Ordis was overworked since Koneko had asked for most of the fish meat. Asia had some as well but not as much as Koneko she left after having some of the fish.

As for (Y/N) he had to set up a bed in the Personal quarters and since there was no mattress he had to improvise. He used Atlas to summon a large wall or boulders. He then uses Excalibur to flatten the surface of the Rock wall. He then soften the rock by using Ember and Inaros Making the surface more bearable to sleep on.

(Y/N) then brought out a piece of cloth and placed it over the warframe-made mattress.

(Y/N): That should do....

(Y/N) had turned to see Asia looking through his shelf of unusual figurines.

(A/N: cough noggles cough)

(Y/N): I see you're interested in my noggles.

Asia: Yes, they are adorable. Especially this green one with the whote mask.

(Y/N): Ahh that is clem.

Asia: Clem?

(Y/N): An old friend of mine. We helped each other quite a bit.

Asia: Sounds like you have a history with him.

(Y/N): yeah...

Flashback

Random Harrow: All praise our lord and savior Clem!!

(Y/N) and large group of people: GRA-KA-TA! GRA-KA-TA! GRA-KA-TA!!!

Random Harrow: Louder! Let our Lord hear your Prayers!!

Present

(Y/N): It was fun while it lasted. Well I have finished preparing your "bed". I did not have the usual mattress you speak of. But I did the best I could.

Asia then walks to the bed to feel it's hard, yet soft texture. She lies down to feel it through.

Asia: It's a bit rough but it feels nice.

(Y/N): That's good to hear. I promise to instal a mattress for future reference

(Y/N) was about to leave the room and enter the transference room.

Asia: Um.... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes?

Asia: Goodnight.

(Y/N): Get some rest, Asia.

(Y/N) continues into the transference room walking around the perimeter.

(Y/N): Ordis, I'm sorry for overworking you, but keep the ship in defense mode. We might have some uninvited guests.

Ordis: Right, Operator.....

(Y/N): Alright well.... Goodnight, Ordis.

Ordis: Excuse me?

(Y/N): What's wrong?

Ordis: You've never told me "goodnight" ever.

(Y/N): I haven't?

Ordis: No operator... Thank you.

(Y/N): Well then. Be on the lookout Ordis.

Time-skip

(Y/N) POV

Ordis: Operator! Operator!

My eyes shot open as my chamber expanded.

(Y/N): Ordis? What's wrong?