015

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST FEATURED A @BRI ART SO HERE YOU GO!!! THEIR TALENT KNOWS NO BOUNDS!!

————

After a day filled with nothing but rest, you now stood in an abandoned warehouse for the emergency meeting after the Black Dragons' surprise attack.

Ken was on your right while Manjirō was sitting on your left, his face giving away a bored expression, but you could tell he was pissed with the idea of Taiju messing with his men.

It was only a matter of time before this matter would get out of hand, according to what Hanagaki told you.

"Silence!! We will now commence the emergency meeting involving the surprise ambush from the Black Dragons a few days prior!" Ken's loud voice boomed at your side, echoing throughout the area and you almost flinched away. He gave a side glance and lowered his head, making you look away awkwardly.

Ah... this is so awkward...

But both of you refused to talk about that again, probably because he was too ashamed of his actions and you felt like shit for acting like a somewhat bitch when all he did was confess. It was on you, or so you thought, so you considered that maybe you'd talk things out after this meeting.

All that were present in this meeting were the captains and vice-captains. After all, it was an emergency meeting. After everyone settled down, Ken began again, "We are here to discuss about the attack that the Black Dragons carried out on our First Division Captain, Hanagaki Takemichi. They beat him up a few days ago and it was thanks to our Coordinate, [Name] that he got out alive."

"There is one thing that is certain. By carrying out the attack, the Black Dragons have declared war on us." Ken finished and you bit down a sigh after he stated that. Although as reasonable it would be to fight the Black Dragons head on, it would prove to be quite fatal as Takemichi had stated. And so, you figured that you'd have to really pull out your random bullshit ideas to push down the notion of actually fighting the rivalling gang.

"However... there is also something to point out to..." He stopped out for a moment, before closing his eyes, "Second Division Vice-Captain, step forward!"

Gritting your teeth, you had to hold yourself down from declaring loudly that Hakkai clearly had nothing to do with this, but alas the poor boy walked forward with a grim look, "Shiba Taiju... is my brother... That day, I was on the one who took Takemichi there..."

"You asshole... are you a fucking spy for those Black Dragon motherfuckers?!" Mucho began yet the bluenette kept his eyes on the ground.

"I would never! But... I know that I can no longer do this, that's why... Mikey-kun..."

"Please allow me to resign from my position of Second Division Vice-Captain." This looked bad. If Hakkai leaves Toman, then it would be really bad.

After all, you promised Yuzuha that you'd protect them, but this is clearly not it. You just hoped that the conversation you had with Mitsuya before the meeting will come in hand and you won't have to resort to random bullshit.

But it seems like Takemichi already beat you to the bullshit ideas, "Hold on!!" He marched forward, a determined look on his face as he walked over to Mikey, "Mikey-kun... Please think this over... with a delicious snack!!"

Mikey smacked that out of his hands, "Don't want it."

You decided that it was best... to pretend not to know Takemichi...

"Oi, Takemichi! You think this is a joke?!" Ken growled and the cute blonde only dug his grave further by pulling out-Oh my God... are those hideous notes the work of Keisuke and Chifuyu?! Because that would not be a surprise...