007

Have you ever seen a fanart this hot?! No, right?! I'm having a nosebleed!! LOOK AT HOW FKING HOT [NAME] LOOKS, NO WONDER SHE PULLS BOTH GENDERS!! THIS AMAZING ART IS THE HARDWORK OF @TsubasaSuzume 鈴目翼 SO A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

-----

You sat in your class, your legs crossed on top of each other. The teacher was a bit late and Yuki was out, busy with some paperwork of her club. You, in all your boredom, pulled out your phone and checked your messages when you heard a small ping from your blazer's pocket.

When you pulled the phone out, you were greeted with a message from both Yuzuha and Wakasa. It kind of surprised you that Yuzuha would message you, since the last time she was still very jumpy.

But you shrugged it off and checked it regardless.

Shiba Yuzuha

Yuzuha

Hey [Name]-chan

You

Hello 👋

Yuzuha

Are you busy today?

You

I don't think so, why?

Yuzuha

Wanna hang out with

me and Hakkai? Our

brother isn't home

You stared at your phone, just about to type out your reply when you received another message from Wakasa. Which was uncommon cause he was usually too lazy to even type the first message, let alone type a second one.

Worried that it must be something important, you frantically opened his chatroom, only to realise that it was way too eccentric to be Wakasa.

Big Bro Waka

Big Bro Waka

Hey!! [Male Name]-kun it's

been ages since I last

saw you!!

Big Bro Waka

Heyyyy

Reply back, will you?!

You

You're not Waka-niisan, are you?

( º _ º )

Big Bro Waka

Ding ding ding!!

Smart, as always!!

Also I heard that you're

a girl?! Was it [Name]?

(ノ゚0゚)ノ~

You

Yes

Anyways, I gtg

(•_•)ノ

Big Bro Waka