𝟎𝟏

Grey smoke intoxicated the restaurant with its  filthy stench

Grey smoke intoxicated the restaurant with its  filthy stench. Laughter filled the air as a group of men dressed in the same motorbike gang uniform crowded the room.

Most of the other customers had fled due to the fear of getting into any trouble with even one of these men. That would be a terrible experience.

The young waitress quietly walked out from the kitchen with a tray of drinks and food as she approached one of the tables.

She carefully placed down the plate of food and glass of water for the leader of the deliquent gang.

"Here's your food and drink sir..." She said with her eyes gazing down to the floor.

"Great! I'm starving" The man with the tattoo covering half of his head, Yuudai.

He digged into his plate, shoving food into his mouth, showing no sign of respect or manners to this establishment.

He noticed the waitress was just standing next to him in silence. It seemed as if she was hesitating.

"Why are you still here?" Yuudai asked.

The waitress gulped the lump in her throat. Her posture stood straight as her hands rested down respectfully. "I'm afraid... Smoking is prohibited here..." She mumbled.

"What did you say?" Yuudai asked with mockery before blowing dark smoke directly at her face.

She took a step back and covered her mouth and nose as she coughed. She bit her lip and turned back to him with glimmering tears under her eyes. "Sir please... My father's lungs are very sensitive to these smell.. If he inhales too much of it he might—!" The waitress was then stopped by her father who entered the room with a mask.

"Sweetie... Don't worry about me. Just do your job, okay?" He whispered to her.

The leader of the gang took the last bite of his food and threw the fork on the plate. "So what? Your dad's weak condition ain't my problem"

Upon hearing such cruel words, the waitress clutched her fists and glared at the man with tears. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE WEARING THESE STUPID PIECES OF CLOTHING?!? STOP WITH YOUR CHILDISH PLAYS AND GET A REAL JOB YOU DOUCHEBAGS!!"

The entire gang turned their heads to her. "What did you just say?!" "We'll fucking kill you!" "Say that again we fucking dare you!" The members chanted.

"W-wait! No! Emiko why would you say that?!" The father waved his hand in the air to the gang members. "She didn't mean it! Please don't hurt her!"

"WE'LL BURN THIS WHOLE SHIT DOWN—"

"Silence" Yuudai commanded. Immediately, silence engulfed throughout the entire room. He averted his gaze to the father and ushered with his hand to signal him. "Come here"

The father halted infront of the table as sweat dripped down his forehead. He pressed his lips together then bowed his head above the table.

"I would like to apologize under the behalf of my daughter, she sometimes say things she doesn't mean when she gets too stressed." The father apologized. "Please feel free to relax yourselves, we want everyone who comes to this restaurant to feel as they're at home. All food and drinks are on us, again we're very sorry."

"Everything's free?" A smirk plastered on Yuudai's face as he looked at his surroundings.

"Yes sir, everything is—"

To everyone's surprise Yuudai grabbed the back of the old man's head as he was bowing and bodyslammed him right into the table causing it the break in half.

"FATHER!" The waitress cried as she ran to her father.

Yuudai stood up and chuckled. "You said everything's free, you won't be charging me for that table right?"

The rest of the gang members watched and laughed along with their leader. To them, the sight of seeing others in such a state seemed entertaining.

"C'mon boys, we're done here" He exclaimed and was about to walk out the door—

"Polluting the air with your stench then slamming the old man at his restaurant, kinda low of you don't you think?"

A voice spoke up.

Silence was then brought upon the room once again.

A vein formed over his tattoo as he looked over his shoulder. "What?"

There, he sees three people sitting at a round table in the corner. A tanned-skin boy with long white hair, across from him was a boy with a buzz cut and a scar running from the back of his skill to the leftmost side of his face.

Between them was a boy dressed in full clothing. A jacket with the hood covering his head and jorts.

"Which one of you spoke?" Yuudai questioned.

The fully-clothed boy raised his arm. "That would be me!" He said. "It's pathetic how you go around trashing what isn't yours just because you think it makes you look cool"

Yuudai stared at the boy for a moment before letting out a giggle. "You talk alot of shit for a squirm" He insulted.

"I can talk allll day! In fact, I can talk without even stopping for a second!" The boy joked and laughed childishly.

Yuudai smiled and grabbed one of the wooden chairs beside him. "Then let me shut you up"

In a blink of an eye, the chair went flying across the room towards the fully-clothed boy. Yuudai was grinning, ready to laugh at another mess he'll be making.

He didn't expect for the chair to be kicked back to him.

He took a step back after the impact which caused his nose to bleed.

"Boss are you okay?!" One of his underlings asked but was rudely pushed away.

The mysterious boy leaped over the table and launched in the air towering over Yuudai. Before he could even react, he was hit with a harsh kick in the face which sent him to the wall at the left.

His back slammed hard against the wall, making a dent before he dropped onto the floor. Blood poured out from his nose uncontrollably. He coughed and when he looked down, his eyes widened by the sight of two of his teeth on the palm of his hand.

His heart pounded against his chest as his body trembled while cold sweat ran down his head.

A pairs of sneakers halted before him. Yuudai raised his head with eyes of fear.

"Who... Who are you..?" His voice stuttered.

A smile formed across the boy's cheeks by the question.

"My name cannot be revealed. But what I can tell you is who we are" He exclaimed. Crouching down to Yuudai's level, he grabbed a chunk of his hair and leaned his face down.

"We're Tenjiku."