𝟎𝟑

You clicked the enter button and the black screen finally revealed the view of the lockers again

"Good work darling!" Ran clapped his hands proudly.

You grinned and put a thumbs up.

In the cameras you see Hitori walking inside the locker room with the yellow folder filled with files in his hand. You followed his figure with your eyes, watching him walk past other cameras one by one and soon he reached locker V-24.

But just as he was about to open the locker— He suddenly froze. His head slowly turned to the camera behind him.

As soon as he locked in contact with the camera, his eyes widened— The screen on the computer glitched out and froze all on its own.

"What the fuck?" Kakucho stared at the screen full of questions and concerns.

"Well we're fucked" Shion chuckled. "What are we gonna do now?"

All of the men in the room turned their heads to their king. Waiting patiently for his orders.

Izana smiled. "We work with what we have"

"Onnn it!!" You raised your index finger up in the air dramatically and pressed another button on the keyboard.

Immediately, the screen appeared a map with two red dots as well as a line connecting them.

"Our first visit is Hitori, seems like he's at the hospital 20 minutes away" You exclaimed. "He made it pretty easy for me to track him, silly Hitori!" Giggling as you forwarded the location to Mucho's phone. "Mocha, you think you can get us there in 10?"

Mucho nodded. "As you wish"

"Well that settles it, let's go" Izana stood and made his way to the door as the others followed behind him.

- - -

Flipping through the pages of the book, the young man sat on his white bed dressed in a hospital gown.

He can't remember much of what happened. All he can remember was the pain and torture he felt.

A knock was then heard from the door to his left. That must be the nurse bringing in his lunch for the day.

"Come in!" He called out.

Footsteps entered the room. The young man held onto the big curtain and pulled it aside, ready to greet the nurse—

His eyes widened by the familiar faces before him.

"Beautiful day isn't it, Hitori-kun?"

A wide smile spread across your cheeks, plastered on your face along with eyes targetting straight at his face.

Hitori's hands trembled uncontrollably with his mouth agape. He turned to the back in an attempt to find an escape hole but not even a second later he felt a hard pressure on his back pushing him down against the bed.