𝟎𝟐

Awakened by the small muffling noises and soft fur brushing against your face, you opened your eyes to find a pure white snowcat with fluffy long fur beside you

Her baby pink nose twitched as her light blue big eyes gazed at you.

"Meow!"

A smile spread across your face as you reached your hand and pulled her to your chest. "Awee..! Toramaru!" You whispered. "You're so soft!!~"

You pretended to bite her ear then giggled as you patted her. Looking up at the white-haired man hugging you as you both lay on the bed, you grinned at him.

"Morning Papa!" You greeted happily.

Izana gazed at you with his half-lidded lavender eyes and leaned his face to your forehead, leaving a quick gentle peck.

You giggled. "Toramaru says good morning!!"

Toramaru poked her head out from your chest and brushed her face against Izana's hand. "Meow!"

"Yeah, good morning Toramaru" He rubbed his thumb in a circle on the black birthmark circle dot on Toramaru's nape.

Smiling softly, he grabbed your cheeks and gave you another aggressive but adoring kiss on your cheek. "Good morning to you too, princess"

Taromaru hopped onto you and crawled up to your shoulders, standing in perfect balance on your shoulder as if she were a hawk.

You stood up from the bed and yawned. Stretching as you waited for Izana.

He walked toward the bedroom door while you followed behind and soon you both reached the kitchen where a boy in an apron was.

"Morning Kaku-nii!" You greeted.

Kakucho turned his head over his shoulder and smiled. "You're both up early"

Izana chuckled softly. "Well Taromaru didn't scratch the walls or pillows so we didn't have to spend all night trying to calm her down"

Taromaru jumped onto the counter and widened her eyes innocently. Kakucho turned off the stove then scratched her chin. "You're a troublesome one, aren't you?"

"Meowww!" She purred. Not a sense of guilt from keeping you and Izana up every night were behind those big ocean blue eyes.

"Anyways" Kakucho turned back to the stove as he grabbed a few plates. "I heard from Shion that some files in locker V-24 are missing"

"Missing?" Izana raised a brow.

Kakucho placed the plate of food in front of you and Izana. "I tried checking the CCTV in that room but the screen won't show up"

"Isn't locker V-24 just filled with personal information files of the members from the attack units? Why would that matter?" Izana questioned.

"Unlike other files of members in Tenjiku, the attack unit files have more than just personal information. Some information leads connections to our clients that we've contracted with" You paused and shoved a whole sunny-side-up egg into your mouth then continued speaking, "If a single word breaks out about our contractors to anyone who's been targetting us, that can bring down Tenjiku's reputation"