Fear

Flaky closes the front door, panting from the running, still very much shaking from Flippy's aggression.
They slowly sit down on the floor, trying to relax as they feel just a little bit safer inside their own home.

Footsteps slowly approach, who Flaky doesn't seem to notice. It's Nutty, who was leaving from the kitchen and now standing in front of Flaky, eating from a bag of gummy bears

Nutty: "i know you're scared of the dark but I've never seen you this shaken up-"

Flaky: "gGaAAhH!? NUTTY!! d-don't just fucking scare me like that!?!!"

Nutty: "I didn't mean to..? What's up with you? Did you see a baby chick on your way home??"

Flaky groans, getting up from the ground and grabbing Nutty's shoulders, Nutty flinching as Flaky just shakily stares at him.

Flaky: "I-It was Flippy! something's wrong!! h-he fucking launched himself at me and had me pinned on the ground in a blink of an eye!!!"

Nutty: "uhuh.. and what else has been going on..?"

Flaky: "NUTTY, PLEASE."

Nutty: "I dunno!! are you SURE this isn't that thing you do when you overthink so much you end up thinking it's real??"

Flaky: "I'M NOT FUCKING-"

Flaky let's go of Nutty who's concerned but a bit skeptical.

Flaky pulls their sleeves up to show the markings on their wrists, a bruise could be shown as they practically almost smack Nutty's face when showing him the evidence.

Flaky: "LOOK. WITH ONE FUCKING HAND GRIPPED BOTH OF MY WRISTS AND-"

Flaky quickly pulls the collar of their shirt down to show Nutty the bruise on their neck. Nutty's eyes widening, shocked.

Nutty: "o-oh.. what the fuuuckk"

Flaky: "I'M T-TELLING YOU, IT HAPPENED, I FELT IT, IT- I HAVE THE-"

Nutty: "HEY I believe you! geez- do you want water with sugar or something??"

Flaky: "no! we gotta warn the others!! h-he waited until everybody was gone from the kitchen and when I least expected it!! HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME, I COULD SEE IT IN HIS EYES NUTTY!!"

Nutty: "should we call the cops??"

Flaky: "Nutty! He IS an authority! he's in the MILITARY, he easily can convince the cops it was just self defense and a-and then he'll ACTUALLY KILL ME!!"

Nutty: "OKAY, okay! hey. breathe.."

Nutty takes a deep breath, holds it for a few seconds before exhaling, Flaky copies, doing that same exercise for a bit until they stop shaking.
Nutty just slowly extends his arms, inviting Flaky into a hug who they immediately accept and squeeze Nutty, slightly tearing up.

Nutty: "g u h- there there,, please not so tight-"

Flaky: "sorry- I-I really needed this.."

Flaky lets go after a bit, Nutty coming back to eat his gummies as Flaky remembers the time and quickly snatches the bag away from him.

Nutty: "nNnOoOoo!!"

Flaky: "It's past midnight!! if you eat any more you won't be able to sleep"

Nutty complains like a little kid while trying to reach the bag, following Flaky behind as they get to the kitchen and grab a pin to close the bag, placing it on a high place that Nutty can't reach without grabbing a chair.
Nutty crosses his arms, doing a little grumpy face while looking at Flaky who just couldn't help but smile at him, gesturing for Nutty to come as they walk out of the kitchen to go to their bedrooms.