Lunch Date / Fading Marks

Cuddles picked up his phone, Giggles had sent a message!
A smile is just immediately spread on his face as he opened it and reads;

Giggles: Do you wanna grab some lunch? xoxo

Cuddles: sure!!! are you home? we can walk together :)

Cuddles quickly replied, Giggles sending a thumbs-up and a heart emoji as Cuddles started walking towards her house.
Flippy's house was a tiny bit far from the center of town where everyone's places were but it wasn't really a long walk.

Making his way to Giggles' place, he started thinking of places to lunch..

"We can just go to Petunia's Diner like usual.. but what if she wants take-out instead? ..maybe she wants to cook together? wait,, she said 'grab some lunch'.." Cuddles just thought to himself.

The town is...small, they pretty much only have 5 food places, 3 run by residents, 2 cheap fast food..
Cuddles shrugged, they'll figure it out!

15 minutes of walking later, he arrived at Giggles Place! A simple small cottage.
Oh, the benefit of being a small guy and not hitting your head against the door frame was paying off.

He knocked on the door to a jingle to which Giggles immediately recognized it was Cuddles.
She hurried to the door, opening it to Cuddles who opens up his arms for a hug.

Cuddles: "Giggles!! helloo!!!"

Giggles chuckled, wrapping her arms around Cuddles as they hugged each other tightly.

Giggles: "It's nice to see you again, sunshine!"

Giggles kissed Cuddles' cheek as he blushed, easily noticeable with his light colored fur.

Cuddles didn't really have any nicknames for Giggles. She didn't mind but he hoped after months of dating to at least have figured out something for her.

Cuddles: "Where are we grabbing lunch?"

They let go of each other as Giggles rested her hands on her hips.

Giggles: "Petunia's of course! we always go there"

Giggles turned back to grab her purse then looked around to see if she left any lights on, before coming back to the front door and closing it behind her.

Cuddles: "..nnot always, we've gotten take-out before"

Giggles sighs, locking the door before turning to Cuddles, she wrapped her arm around his and soon they start walking.

Giggles: "yeaah.. but not often! you know I prioritize my girl's business!"

Cuddles smiled, nodding.
He tried to pay attention to where he was going but couldn't help but glance at Giggles once in a while as they talked.

"She's wearing her favorite dress.." Cuddles noticed, thinking to himself.
He'll bring it up later in convo, he always liked to point out details he notices, not like they were hard to spot for him anyway.

Giggles eventually looked back at Cuddles as he was glancing at her, catching him by surprise.

Giggles: "i see your little blue eyes staring at me!"

Giggles smiled as Cuddles playfully rolled his eyes.

Cuddles: "i like looking at you!"

Giggles: "i think you should look where you're going, dear."

Cuddles: "then walk in front of me, problem solved"