Coolest Plan Ever

Fliqpy slaps a hand over his mouth. hopefully whoever's at the door didn't hear that..
Great, he's gonna have to PRETEND to be Flippy now.. Thankfully he knows how he is.
Whatever it takes so that nobody knows of him.

Fliqpy quickly fixed his hat and stood up from the couch, silently taking a deep breath before reaching the front door, opening it to find Cuddles, of all people!

Cuddles: "Heyy! i came to hangout!"

Fli(p)py: "Ah, hi! yes.. um- i wasn't expecting anyone to come over..?"

Cuddles: "my bad, i didn't warn you,, but you don't mind, do you?"

Fli(p)py: "ehh.. not really."

Fliqpy just mentally screams while he gets out of the way for Cuddles to walk in, closing the door behind him as the yellow rabbit just looks around.
This just had to be the worst time for anyone to come over, Fliqpy was already a bit anxious over almost everything.

Cuddles: "It's been a while since I've been to your place! haha everything's the same!"

Fli(p)py: "well,, yeah, why wouldn't it?"

Cuddles hums in response, it's true..
He just smiled, heading to the living room as his 'cool plan' was put into place.. proving Toothy Flippy is not dangerous!
He also wants to figure out what happened, the military couldn't have just made him go completely rogue, right?

Fliqpy followed behind Cuddles to the living room, Cuddles sitting down on the couch as Fliqpy just stood in the doorway. The TV was left on the last channel Fliqpy just came across in his mindless switching, which happened to be a kids cartoon show about ponies.

Cuddles: "were you watching cartoons?"

Fli(p)py: "uh.. i guess i was!"

Fliqpy just slightly cringes, finding it embarrassing that he just left some horse cartoon show on.

Cuddles: "i always knew you were a big softie but i thought you were more of a care bears guy"

Fliqpy: "Is it because I'm a bear?"

Cuddles: "kkkiiiinndaaaa,,"

Cuddles chuckles as Fliqpy crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow.

Cuddles: "anyways- tell me stuff! What's been going on?"

Fliqpy just leaned against the wall, silently thinking for a bit before responding.

Fli(p)py: "It's been okay.. I finished unpacking a day or so ago, I ended up forgetting my luggage at Petunia's.. hahaa.."

Cuddles: "oh- hopefully she didn't mind that,, meh she doesn't tend to make a fuss about anything, not that i know of, haven't hung out with her as much ever since highschool- speaking of which!-"

Fliqpy just squints his eyes a bit, a bit annoyed over how talkative Cuddles was, but tries to not make it seem obvious as Cuddles remembers stuff from highschool, jumping from topic to topic...