Distractions

It's the next day now.

Yesterday, Flippy had been mostly cleaning his house and unpacking his stuff. It was a great distraction for yesterday but now.. he can't stop thinking about what happened.
Sitting on his couch as he holds his cup of chamomile tea, he tries to figure out a way to make it all better.. though if he was Flaky and attacked the way he was he wouldn't really accept a 'sorry' either..

Talking about his personality disorder could cause people to start fearing him.. after all, that's how his colleagues reacted and why he was discharged..
He wasn't fit for the military anymore after his diagnosis, and even then it took years before they realized something was wrong.
Heck, It took years before Flippy himself realized something was wrong!

As the days pass while in his hometown, he quickly realizes that things will never be the same anymore...

Flippy has been so lost in thought his tea has gone cold, but it doesn't take long before he quickly snaps back to reality to finish his tea.
As Flippy goes back to his kitchen and place the cup in the sink, he notices that it's.. peaceful for once.
Fliqpy doesn't seem to be awake currently, or he'd be constantly talking or mindlessly complaining over something minimal.
It's unlike him but nice overall..

Coming back to the living room, he spots his old knitting kit on a top shelf.
'huh.. it'd be nice to knit again...' Flippy thinks to himself, smiling.. plus, his therapist actually recommends it.

He grabs his kit and tools, hoping to remember the knitting techniques he'd taught himself, as well as hoping that the yarn left in the kit is enough for a simple scarf.
Sitting back down on his couch and placing his stuff next to him, Fliqpy suddenly speaks up.

Fliqpy: "what are you? a grandma?? "

Flippy sighs, rolling his eyes.

Flippy: "good to see you too."

. . . [[ MEANWHILE ]] . . .

Flaky is just staring at themselves in the mirror, checking the wound around their neck, wondering if it'll ever go away.
It's impressive how hard Flippy gripped their neck and wrists. Flaky only felt the pain after the adrenaline settled down, it was terrible.

They look away from the mirror, not wanting to start getting anxious since Nutty's not home to help them calm down.

Soon, Flaky hears a knock on the door, quickly leaving the bathroom and rushing to check who's at the door through the peephole.

It's Giggles. Flaky quietly sighs as they open the door.

Flaky: "Hey Giggles. what brings you here?"

Giggles: "I came to visit! how are you girl??"

Giggles steps in, Flaky closing the front door behind them.

Flaky: "um,, I've been okay.."

Giggles: "Petunia told me about what happened that one night at the party, are you feeling better? How's Flippy?"

Flaky: "well- about that. i-I've been warning people and- it's- Flippy is not.."

Flaky struggles to find the right words as both walk over to the living room, sitting down.

Flaky: "i-it's- basically, you should stay away from him."

Giggles: "why? did he do something?"

Flaky: "yeah.. he attacked me that night."

Flaky shows Giggles their neck, showing her the bruise as Giggle gasps.

Flaky: "i don't know w-what happened, or what i did he just- launched himself at me and pinned me down! his eyes looked crazy! h-he wanted to kill me!! "

Flaky starts trembling a bit, remembering the events of that night. Giggles notices, gently holding Flaky's hands.

Giggles: "hey.. breathe, sweetie. you're safe here-"

Flaky: "am i!? "

Giggles: "yes.. you have Nutty to keep you safe, that little pipsqueak could bite Flippy's arm off with enough sugar sprinkled-"

Flaky: "b-but- he's not here right now to.."

Giggles: "then i am."

Giggles smiles as Flaky just looking at her, feeling unsure.

Giggles: "lemme see your neck.."

Flaky hesitates a bit before lifting their head a bit to show Giggles. Giggles gently holding Flaky's chin up, staring at it for a bit
.

Giggles: "damn.. how much strength does that bear have?"

Flaky: "enough to kill somebody f-for sure.."

Giggles gently pokes on the bruise.

Giggles: "does this hurt?"

Flaky: "no.. well- not anymore.. it used to buUjKaA!!-"

Flaky flinches as they feel Giggles gently kissing Flaky's neck, they didn't expect that.
Giggles pulls away to look up at Flaky, chuckling.

Giggles: "does that feel better?"

Flaky just stares at her in stunned silence. for what feels like a minute, they finally reply.

Flaky: "wWHAT."

Giggles laughs, Flaky still staring at her in confusion.

Flaky: "Ddon't you have a boyfriend,??"

Giggles: "oh c'mon, Flakes! it's just some friendly affection"

Flaky: "i don't know about that.."

Giggles frowns, letting go of Flaky.

Giggles: "Flaky.. you don't think i would ever do that, do you?"^

Flaky looks away, sighing as they rest a hand where Giggles kissed.

Flaky: "well- i wwould rather you not do that.."

Giggles: "alright then."

Giggles just pats Flaky's back before standing up.

Giggles: "I'm glad you're mostly okay, and thank you for the warning. But i have to go now."

Flaky: "uh- alright.."

Flaky quickly gets up again to guide Giggles to the front door and open it for her. They both wave their goodbyes before Flaky closes the door.

.

.

.

CHAPTER 4: Distractions

WORD COUNT: 847

Author's Notes!!:
HEYYYY CHAPTER'S 4 HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay- i don't have much to say soo,, thank you so much for reading!!!!!!!! see you next time :DDD

₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎