Chapter 31 - Sufferings & Losses

THIRD-PERSON POV:

As Ravana spread out her vicious Charm caster weapon, the universe served severe threats to the world. The dark mist of disease slowly spread throughout the universe.

It attacked all major and minor planets in the universe.

The Charm caster attacked Archeon (LV-426).

Acheron, formerly known as LV-426, is one of three known moons orbiting the gas giant Calpamos in the Zeta2 Reticuli system. It is 39 light years away from Earth.

Day on Acheron was dim twilight, night was darker than the farthest reaches of interstellar space because not even stars shone through its dense atmosphere to soften the barren surface with twinkling light.

With a primordial atmosphere, strong howling winds, and shadowed landscape it was the suitable place to set up a chilling atmosphere that carries through the rest of the planet. A habitat forcreatures, known as Xenomorphs.

They have elongated, cylindrical skulls with eyes underneath the "visor". In the novelization of Alien, Ash speculates that the Xenomorphs "see" electricalimpulses, similar to a shark's lateral line.

The Charm caster took over Xenomorphs' weak form as it ate them from the inside. Slowly the planet was terrorized by an unknown disease.

Following that, it movedto Vogsphere.

Vogsphere is the homeworld of the Vogons. It is also the home of Scintillating Jewelled Scuttling Crabs and is near the Vogsol star.

The Vogsphere is ashy and derelict, with annoying spatula-shaped bugs that slap beings in their faces if they ever say anything about ideas, thinking, or anything of the sort. The Vogons still live there and have buildings that double as their starships, as well as a rather lousy tram system. It orbits around a single sun.

They were living perfectly happily until the Charm Caster spread its filthy disease over them too. Within a few months, the whole planet is devastated by a disaster. Death overcame them. The Vogsphere is filled with cries and terrors as the Charm caster is now in search of another planet.

Soon it was attracted to Gallifrey.

Gallifrey was the Time Lords' homeworld. However, according to most accounts, it was only believed to have been destroyed during the Last Great Time War. Later discovered at the end of the universe. At this point in their history, the Time Lords were wary of being discovered alive, although they still continued their mission to ensure nothing threatened the Laws of Time.

They have lived a secret life, hidden from the universe at large. But they couldn't see the Charm Caster coming on their way. It did the same thing to Gallifrey, as it did to the other two planets.

RAVANA'S POV:

I smiled in victory as I saw more would enter the Ilsar Passway.Thousandsof souls have recently been transferred to the Underland. And I know that taking a few of them for me wouldn't hurt Hades' pride. We have an excellent bond.

THIRD-PERSON POV:

Charm Caster had spread her wings all over the universe, and now they wanted Earth.

Humans never imagined such a pandemic situation that would end thousands of lives. Men, women and children. It didn't spare anyone. They named it Covid-19. The destroyer of millions of lives.

However, doctors and scientists kept working on antibodies and solutions. Meanwhile, Ravana enjoyed her meals every day.

However, nobody understood the cause of the sudden destruction of the universe, until a Lord-man of Arda came to Meridith to seek help.

Arda was a world in which all the peoples of Middle-earth and Valinor lived. Separated between the worlds to keep the peace.

"Greetings from Arda's Lord-man, Empress Soraya" he greeted as soon as he entered the Maximus through the "Arlite".

The large blue-coloured mirror connects and bridges other worlds. It was covered by different elements from different planets, giving it access to walking anywhere in the universe.

However, it appears rarer and simpler than any other object in Meridith. A simple glowy misted mirror. If anyone walks through Arlite without a string of concentration, they would be lost in space forever.

That is why it was only restricted to a few authorities around the world.

"Alaric, how delighted I am to see you here." A gentle smile spread across her face as she welcomed him back. But soon her brown knitted when she noticed a hint of anxiety on his face. "Alaric, what's wrong? What brings you here?"

He sighed when she asked him this question.

"Empress Soraya, I came here to discuss urgent matters" he replied.

***********************************************************************************************

Maximus was located exactly in the middle of Meridth, dividing all the major kingdoms. Maximus was built with kryptonite dust. Upon her claim to the throne, many living beings from different planets came forth to greet her as the Empress and to show her respect.

She was known and loved by all species.

Soraya brought Alaric into the diner to discuss what was bothering him.

"Well, Arda has noticed an uncertain epidemic all over the universe. Queen Matilda and Lord Sebastian are still looking into the matter. However, till now the news tells us that an unknown disease is taking over the universe, killing many innocent lives. Earth and Worlorn have been the majority of victims." He says carefully with a heavy heart.

The only common relativity theory that came to light was an unidentified slimy smoke causing all these problems." He took out a glass container that contained a black slimy smoke.Within it, a faint scream was heard as soon as it came into light.

"The charm caster?" Soraya whispered bewildered.

"Do you know about this?" he askedconfusedly.Arda has never seen this before.

"It was one of the conjure spells of Thalia Grace, which was thought to be lost after the war." She exclaimed in shock. "Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention, I will look into it as soon as possible," she said as she gathered the container.

"I will leave then, Empress Soraya. I have to meet with Dorian on Krypton. We are doing everything we can to heal the wounds. But the effects are too deep. I bet it will leave behind a scar." He says as he stands up from his chair.

"Your participation will always be known in every corner of the world. You must keep doing good deeds. I will meet Queen Matilda and King Dorian soon. Please give them my greetings as well."

"I will do Empress" He smiled as she bowed before leaving and walking through the Arlite again.

***********************************************************************************************

THIRD-PERSON POV:

As threatsoverran the world, fate called challengers. What will happen when the challengers meet the devil? Who will win?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I am trying to blend the timeline between the worlds. Hope you all like it. Please don't forget to vote and share. Love ya.